Zynq Development with Xilinx SDSoC Tool
- Basic Idea of C/C++
- Basic Knowledge of FPGA Design Flow
- High Level Synthesis Design Flow
Software Defined System on Chip (SDSoC) is Xilinx state of art Software Defined (SDx) tool for FPGA Designing. We have session on developing embedded system with SDSoC tools targeting the SoC (Zynq 7000 & Ultrascale+MPSoC) FPGA, Accelerating design with Programmable Logic of SoC FPGA. SDSoC Tool reduce the overall design time than of VIVADO Tool (using VIVADO HLS, IP integrator and SDK), it also allow us to design and create a bootable system files just from few clicks. While designing with VIVADO, SDK and Petalinux need extensive skillset for creating a embedded projects.
So SDSoC widens the FPGA Design Methodology for Software engineers who have less skills of hardware (FPGA). And the design optimization methodologies of SDSoC allow to reduce the overall resource consumption , latency and performance of the embedded systems targeting the Zynq FPGA.
So Guys, have join the course and get the skillset of SDSoC!
- Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science Students
- FPGA Design Enthusiast
- Hardware Engineer
- FPGA Developer
- Installing SDSoC and Getting 60 Day Free Evaluation License from Xilinx.com10:14
- Introduction to SDSoC Design Tool from Xilinx14:45
- Introduction to SDSoC Tool Part II09:43
- Section 1 Lab 11: Basic Project Design with SDSoC Tool22:25
- Design Optimization Methodologies with SDSoC12:13
- Bonus Lecture00:32
Digitronix Nepal is an FPGA Design Company. As of the initiative of "Democratizing FPGA Education all over the World", Digitronix Nepal have partnered with LogicTronix for creating online learning courses and tutorials on "FPGA, VHDL/Verilog, High Level Synthesis (HLS), MATLAB/System Generator, SDAccel, SDSoC, Pynq Development, etc."
Digitronix Nepal believes that with the "Ultra Low Cost and FREE Courses" on FPGA Design enthusiast from any country can learn and explore on the Field of FPGA Design and grab opportunities on this field.