Zoho CRM: Complete User Training for Managing Your Business
What you'll learn
- Navigate around Zoho CRM so you get to what you need quickly
- Discover what modules do and how to use them
- Organise and sort customer data so you don't miss out on sales
- Manage your leads, customers and deals correctly
- Run marketing and social media campaigns within Zoho CRM
- Understand how your business is performing using reports, KPIs and dashboards
- Integrate your other software with CRM so you have a smoother business system
- Standardise messages with custom templates
- No previous experience of Zoho CRM.
- A Standard subscription will cover most of the course. However you will need a Professional or Enterprise subscription to cover things like Creating Quotes/Purchase Orders and Invoices. You can temporarily upgrade Zoho with a free trial for the purpose of training. You can downgrade when you're done.
Using Zoho CRM should make your life easier, right?!
Your organization has rolled out Zoho CRM or is about to, and you know it’s going to help you manage your customer data and sales better, but there’s just so much to learn!
Is this you?
Do you want to use all the great features in Zoho but are not even sure where half of them are
Do you get lost in all the tabs and settings available?
Are you getting confused by Zoho's Sales Process?
Are you struggling to get customers and sales data into Zoho CRM the RIGHT way?
Are you being 'beaten up' about not getting calls, meeting, and emails to customers recorded in CRM?
Are you getting frustrated by the difference between a Lead and Opportunity?
Do you need to create and send quotes from the CRM to your customers?
Do you wish you could get a better understanding of how your business is doing using the Dashboards?
Don’t worry. This course will take you through everything you need to know to be up and running like a pro!
A few things to know about the Zoho CRM course.
It is NOT just for salespeople. The course will cover every aspect of sales AND customer management so it is a perfect starter for everyone in your organisation who needs to accurately record and share information about customers.
This course is for all skill levels. It’s designed to teach new users up to experienced system administrators all they need to know to get up and running quickly with Zoho CRM.
The course includes over 6.5 hours of training content. You can go over material at your own pace and keep checking back whenever you need to.
It’s a fraction of what you'd pay on-site training. A full-day training course in a classroom can cost your organisation around £800 (~$1,000) or more. This costs you a LOT less.
Who this course is for:
- Business Owners, Sales Managers and their teams
- Finance and Administration teams who work with customer data and need to keep accurate records
- Anyone who is considering using Zoho CRM in their organisation and wants to see if its a good fit for them
- Anyone who already uses Zoho CRM and wants to get things done faster and more accurately.
My name is Tabish Alam, and I’m a Senior Consultant at one of the top Zoho Partners in Europe. I hold a Level 2 Certification in Zoho CRM, which is currently the highest level possible.
In my day job, I design and build Zoho CRM systems for clients across Europe. I’ve personally implemented over 60 systems for organisations of all sizes in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, distribution, professional services, IT, construction, pharmaceutical, and non-profits.
I regularly run on-site training on Zoho Apps and hear a lot of questions about Zoho CRM from users and administrators alike. In my courses, I share the answers to those questions, as well as hints and tips to make using your new CRM system simpler.