Zoho CRM and Zoho Creator Masterclass
What you'll learn
- Fully automate Zoho CRM with custom functions
- Integrate Zoho CRM with other online services
- Build custom Zoho Creator apps
- Build marketplace extensions for Zoho CRM
- You should have a Zoho CRM account (ideally Enterprise edition as most of the features I train you in are only in Enterprise edition)
- Ideally you'd have some programming experience but this isn't essential
- You should have a high level understanding of Zoho CRM (preferably have used it for at least 2 months)
I've been working as a certified Zoho CRM/Creator consultant for over four years and have picked up a fair bit of knowledge along the way. This course is my attempt to distill everything I've learnt so that you can reach the same level of expertise. You'll learn everything from the basics of setting up a new CRM account to advanced Deluge scripting and API integration between Zoho products and third party APIs. The course contains many hours of video content as well as quizzes and assignments to help embed the knowledge.
This course is not meant for people who have never used Zoho products before. You need some base level understanding of the products (ideally you'll have been using Zoho CRM/Creator for at least 2 months) otherwise it will all go over your head.
Forewarning: the content is challenging. It ramps up in difficulty very quickly. The objective of the course is to help you reach an advanced level of proficiency with Zoho CRM and Creator quickly. It focuses heavily on automation and custom functions using Deluge.
Who this course is for:
- Someone who wants to automate their Zoho CRM account and build Zoho Creator apps
I've been working as a Zoho Creator/CRM developer for the last ten years. As well as proficiency in Zoho, I work as a full stack developer building Node JS + React JS apps. I enjoy teaching and have created three Udemy courses on topics related to Zoho.
I'm also passionate about habit formation and love experimenting with myself to make it easier for me to stick to healthy habits and drop those bad habits.