Zoho CRM and Zoho Creator Masterclass
- 6 hours on-demand video
- 6 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Fully automate Zoho CRM with custom functions
- Integrate Zoho CRM with other online services
- Build custom Zoho Creator apps
- Build marketplace extensions for Zoho CRM
- You should have a Zoho CRM account (ideally Enterprise edition as most of the features I train you in are only in Enterprise edition)
- Ideally you'd have some programming experience but this isn't essential
- You should have a high level understanding of Zoho CRM (preferably have used it for at least 2 months)
I've been working as a certified Zoho CRM/Creator consultant for over four years and have picked up a fair bit of knowledge along the way. This course is my attempt to distill everything I've learnt so that you can reach the same level of expertise. You'll learn everything from the basics of setting up a new CRM account to advanced Deluge scripting and API integration between Zoho products and third party APIs. The course contains many hours of video content as well as quizzes and assignments to help embed the knowledge.
This course is not meant for people who have never used Zoho products before. You need some base level understanding of the products (ideally you'll have been using Zoho CRM/Creator for at least 2 months) otherwise it will all go over your head.
Forewarning: the content is challenging. It ramps up in difficulty very quickly. The objective of the course is to help you reach an advanced level of proficiency with Zoho CRM and Creator quickly. It focuses heavily on automation and custom functions using Deluge.
- Someone who wants to automate their Zoho CRM account and build Zoho Creator apps
My name's Jeremy Nagel and I'm a certified Zoho CRM and Zoho Creator developer. My goal is to get you to the level I'm at now. Here's what you'll learn by the end of the course:
- Advanced level customisation of Zoho CRM (creating custom modules, renaming fields and modules to suit your organisation)
- Advanced level automation in Zoho CRM (setting up workflows, writing custom functions, preparing web hooks)
- Setting up custom apps in Zoho CRM (use Zoho Creator to add interactive modules within CRM)
- Building CRM extensions using Deluge script
- Setting up webhooks via the Zoho CRM API
Please excuse my messy CRM layout. Someone criticised this video saying I didn't put time into showing what a clean layout should look like. I recorded this video in my development account which I don't really actively use as a CRM. In your own CRM, I'd encourage you to drag fields into appropriate sections. I hint at this when I show the "Contact Details" section. The default layout for the CRM has all the fields grouped into one section at the top. I find this overwhelming and moved the Phone/Email fields into their own section.