Zoho Accounts Software
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 14 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- By the end of the course you will be able to complete various common functions using Zoho Accounts
- In this course, you will learn how to:
- Enter the opening balances
- Amend the nominal ledger
- Add new customer and supplier details
- Post customer invoices and credit notes to the sales ledger
- Post supplier invoices and credit notes to the purchase ledger
- Enter the supplier cheques and record the customer receipts
- Post Petty Cash transactions
- Prepare the VAT return
- Reconcile the bank
- Post the wages journal
- Post adjustments to the accounts and produce month-end reports
- You'll need access to Zoho in order to complete the assignment
- You'll get access to Zoho for 14 days - for free, so preferably once the software trial is activated, you need to complete the assignment within that time frame
- In lecture 1 - we show you where to download the software.
Zoho Books Accounts Software course is about how to use Zoho Accounts based on the most popular functions which you as a Zoho Accounting operator needs to know how to use, in order to be proficient in using the software.
The learning is structured in a practical way. You are given a practical scenario assignment. There are various tasks to complete. You are given the task to do and have a go at, and then the video answer is available. It is suggested that you:
- Read the task
- Watch the video
- Have a go at it yourself on your own system
- Rewatch the video (if necessary) - to reinforce the learning
You’ll learn how to set up the Zoho system from scratch, how to enter opening balances, post customer invoices and credit notes, post supplier bills and credit notes, pay suppliers, petty cash, prepare a VAT return, reconcile the bank, post journals, run reports amongst over things.
This is a useful course if:
- You are thinking of working with the software,
- You are going for jobs which have a requirement for you to be able to use this software
- You want to put this skill on your CV, or
- You are a bookkeeper or accountant and will be using this for clients or even
- You run your own business and want to know how to use Freeplus for yourself.
Zoho is special because it is a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software, and so has other functionality (which we don't cover), but which none-the-less may be useful in your business (if you are a small /micro business) and are looking for an office-suite type solution to handling sales enquiries etc.,
You will be given free access to Zoho Books. The software is completely free. This course is based on the free version. As a tutor who has assessed various 'free' accounting software packages out there, in comparison to others, this was one of the easiest and it had a lot of functionality.
The course materials includes the handout of the assignment task.
Successful completion of the course is the equivalent to being at the level of having a level 2 certificate in computerised accounts.
The course will take about 3-4 hours to complete.
- Bookkeepers and Accountants who will be using Zoho for their clients
- Students who are going for jobs where the requirement is working knowledge of Zoho
- Those who have studied accounting, but want practical knowledge of how to use a free accounting software which will help them find employment
- Previous knowledge of accounting is not presumed or required
- Business people who are doing their own bookkeeping and are looking for free software to use and want help knowing how to use it properly