- 3 hours on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Implement Zimbra Collaboration Open Source as their mail server
- Familiar with Linux administration
Welcome to our Linux community of over 60000 successful students who enrolled in our courses !
This course is presented for you to increase you Linux administration skills by learning all what you need to be a Zimbra Mail Server Administrator. Learn Zimbra and you could save $$$ for your organization and you can work as a freelance Zimbra administrator.
What are we going to present in this course ?
The course is aimed to teach Zimbra mail server administration for Linux admins who wish to develop their skills with a new wanted skill. this course take you from the basic mailing concept to the advanced topics in Zimbra. So we are going to start with:
- Messaging Concept
- Zimbra installation & configuration
- Monitoring Zimbra Servers
- Configuring user accounts
- Zimbra command line interface
And then i'll move on to:
- Security Best Practice
- Implementing High Availability Cluster
- Backup and Restore
With that there will be 24 hour support for any questions or suggestions in the discussion forum
And now after this description you must be concerned on what are you going to get out of this course by the end !
By the end of this course you will have the skills needed to be Zimbra administrator. :)
- System admins who want to learn Zimbra Collaboration Open Source