Chinese Medicine and Home Kitchen
What you'll learn
- You will learn the key differences between Chinese Medicine and Western Medicine.
- You will be introduced many different and interesting concepts of Chinese Medicine and Foods in comparison with Western Medicine and Western Nutrition Theory.
- You will not only learn what is Chinese Medicine, but also learn the principles of Chinese Medicine are the same for common foods we consume everyday.
- You will learn that Chinese Medicine and Food therapy should be applied to every unique individual with his or her own Body Constituents.
- You will learn how Chinese Medicine can be incorporated into home cooking for wholesome meals.
- You will learn combination of Chinese Medicine in cooking can be applied to health challenges of different people, different age group.
- You will learn properties and functions of many Chinese Medicine and common foods in relation to our health.
- There will be more and more properties and functions of Chinese Medicine and Foods added to this video course over time.
- Although all the courses in this series on Ancient Wisdom for Today Well Being are inter-related, this course can be studied by itself first.
Interestingly, after you study this video course, you will realize that for thousands of years, ancient sages study properties and functions of foods, and for that matter, medicines, always in relation to the body system functioning for mental, physical and emotional development.
It is not just the feeling of hunger that we need food to eat. Animals will do the same, they feel hungry and they look for food to eat. But humankind, with thinking capability, learn from experience what foods are safe and good to eat.
Ancient sages made more careful observation, what foods to eat to make one feels stronger, sleep better, or recover from sickness faster.
They also observed, certain foods are fit for daily consumption. Other types of foods are suitable only when one is not feeling well or sick. They called these foods Chinese Medicine.
Both foods and Chinese Medicine come from nature. The former for daily consumption and the later for special situations like in sickness.
In this video course, we explain how the underlying principles are the same for both Chinese Medicine and foods.
The same set of principles and theories are the same for Chinese Medicines and foods for daily consumptions. We can also say Chinese Medicine and Foods are like cousin brothers. This notion is certainly cannot be applied to western medicine, nor western nutrition theory.
Over time, the contents of this video course "Chinese Medicine & Home Kitchen" will expand, with more additional information on the properties and functions of Chinese Medicines and foods, which you can use or apply.
There may be special requests from learners of this video on some other common foods, relevant to them and to their interest. Then the properties and functions of such foods will be incorporated.
Hence do revisit this video course often.
Who this course is for:
- Hold the belief that the nature provides us the foods and medicines for our well being.
- Deeply curious about life, well-being, manifesting potentials, health, and the universe.
- In spite of challenges, poor performances, illnesses, you are determined to learn daily life cultivation towards total wellbeing.
Near 30 years with oil and gas company, Malaysia Petronas, worked as engineer, manager, trainer and coach, observed much misaligned behaviors in organizations, performances and illnesses issues, which motivated me to search for solutions.
Research and practice Chinese ancient wisdom, Yellow Emperor's Inner Classic, coach more than 600 people with all sort of issues : performance problems, depression, suicide, cancers, Parkinson, autistic children, relationship issues, ..
Trained 500 over students (classroom & on-line), seeking health, better performance, life practice for autism, Parkinson, cancers, etc. Using the ancient wisdom.