Autodesk Revit Dynamo Zero Touch Nodes with C# Creation
What you'll learn
- Understand a prototyping blending process for Dynamo and C#
- Learn how to package C# functions on a Revit API development so that they can be reused
- Create a dll file with C# Functions suited to be used on Dynamo
- Create a Package to be shared on other Dynamo Developments
- Basic understanding of building design processes and principles: The course assumes that learners have a general understanding of building design and construction processes.
- Access to Autodesk Revit and Dynamo: Learners will need to have access to Autodesk Revit and Dynamo in order to complete the course and practice the techniques covered.
- A computer with the required software: Learners will need a computer with Autodesk Revit and Dynamo installed, as well as a development environment for C#.
This course blends Revit API C# plugins creation with Dynamo easy prototyping functionality, by creating Zero Touch Nodes.
The reason behind it, is to take advantage of libraries and functions been develop on plugins so that can other workflows can be tested and proposed, that way innovation and development go on a continious circle of improvement.
In this course we will work around cleaning functions to be libraries and then build them as dll so that those functions can be used on new Dynamo developments and so on.
By the end of the course, students will have a solid understanding of the Navisworks API and will be able to use it to create custom tools and plugins, automate repetitive tasks, and optimize their workflows.
Help those subsecuent training agendas to be released as soon as posible by recomending, reviewing and buying this type of content, so join me in to bring all those capabilities to reality and transform your BIM Skills and enjoy at any time the freedom of possibilities to make technology work the way you need it to.
And on my deep hopes ill do my best so that with this content will change your way of working for good onwards.
Who this course is for:
- Building design professionals who use Autodesk Revit in their work, and are interested in automating repetitive tasks and improving design accuracy and efficiency
- Students and professionals who have a basic understanding of Autodesk Revit and want to learn about Dynamo and Zero Touch Nodes with C#.
- Architects, engineers, and construction professionals who want to expand their skill set in building design technology.
- Software developers who are interested in learning about building design automation and how to use C# in Autodesk Revit Dynamo.
- Anyone who is interested in learning about the intersection of technology and building design, and how to use Zero Touch Nodes and C# to automate and improve their workflows
International Consultant and Trainer for ESI Engineering Science Institute For Training
Architect, PMP and Information Technology Management Masters Degree.
Autodesk Revit Architecture 2015 Certified Professional.
Autodesk Revit Structure Certified Professional.
Autodesk Revit Mechanical Certified Professional.
Autodesk Certified Instructor
Autodesk Educator Expert
Professor at the Tecnologico de Monterrey focused on Technologies for Construction and Management.
Expert bringing real solutions to real problems for construction and design using diverse tools for the BIM methodology.
Programmer, and developer of AddIns and Apps for IOS, Windows Based, Dynamo Workflows to obtain results and savings.
Given lecture on diverse forums, included Autodesk University, and participated on more than 80 projects
Arquitecto, PMP y Maestro en Administracion de Tecnologias de la Información.
Profesor de Catedra del Tecnologico de Monterrey enfocado en el desarrollo de Tecnologias para la Administración y Construcción.
Experto en la solución de problemas reales para la construcción utilizando herramientas para la metodologia BIM.
Desarrollador de Add Ins y Aplicaciones de IOS para integrar a los flujos de trabajo y obtener resultados reales tecnicos y completos que garanticen resultados a los proyectos donde se han utilizado.
Ha impartido varios cursos relacionados al BIM, a varias empresas y ha participado en mas de 80 proyectos utilizando las metodologias BIM, para hospitales, oficinas, vivienda, y otras tipologias de proyecto.