AI & ML Starter Course with Hands-On Projects 
What you'll learn
- Basics of Human Brain & Artificial Neural Network - Biological Neurons & Artificial Neurons
- Difference between Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning & Deep Learning
- 3 Machine Learning Techniques - Supervised Learning, Unsupervised Learning, Reinforcement Learning with examples
- Learn how to train, evaluate and optimize a Machine Learning model
- Day in a life of an AI/ML Engineer
- ML Model Evaluation Method - Confusion Matrix, Error, Recall, Precision, Accuracy
- ML Model Optimization Method - Learning Rate, Epoch, Batch Size
- ML Model Training - Using Open-Source Tools
- Hands-On Project 1 - Build a Machine Learning model using Healthcare Dataset
- Hands-On Project 2 - Build a Machine Learning model using Agriculture Dataset
- No specific requirements or prerequisites
This course aims to provide you with an overview of Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Machine Learning (ML) using simplified explanations and hands-on projects.
We will be covering the following topics in this course:
Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Neural Networks
Difference between Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning & Deep Learning
Standardized Architecture for AI & ML Systems
Machine Learning (ML) Algorithms - Supervised vs Unsupervised vs Reinforcement Learning
Day in a life of an AI & ML Engineer
Skills you will need for an AI & ML Engineer role
Methods to evaluate the performance of Machine Learning Models
Confusion Matrix, Accuracy, Precision, Recall
Epoch, Learning Rate, Batch Size
Hands-on AI & ML Projects with Open-Source Tools
This is the first version of this course and it will be updated as we continue to witness the evolution of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. My goal is to ensure people from all over the world are able to access this course and are able to learn the fundamentals of AI & Machine Learning and apply the same in their journey.
You will benefit from this course if:
You want to learn the basics of AI & Machine Learning and you are looking for beginner-friendly hands-on exposure
You are contemplating switching your career to Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
You have a genuine interest in improving your understanding of AI & Machine Learning
You want to learn the standardized framework used to build and evaluate AI/ML Models
You are building a new startup and need to solidify your understanding of AI & ML concepts
Hope you will enjoy this course!
Who this course is for:
- Those who want to learn the basics of Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Machine Learning (ML) and need hands-on exposure.
My name is Prathamesh and I’m a technologist & educator with a rich background in software systems, robotics, computer networks & AI. I received my Master’s in Electrical Engineering from the University of Southern California and a Bachelor's in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering from the University of Mumbai.
I have designed technology solutions for both government and private organizations during my time at Motorola Solutions & Silicon Valley Startup, Cobalt Robotics. Some of my clients include governments of the US & UK, Dutch Telecom Giant KPN, Slack, General Motors, and the largest e-commerce company in the world.
My vision is to leverage my 8+ years of corporate and startup experience in the systems engineering domain to foster innovation and create better tools and frameworks to help future technologists to become all-rounded engineers. And, by bringing real-life experience into academia, I hope to spark more fires in the hearts of young tech enthusiasts and empower them to solve emerging social challenges through the power of technology.