ZERO Coding Algorithmic Trading with TSLab: Basics
- The foundations of trading, the main concepts such as support and resistance levels, trend, chart patterns, trading strategies
- Stable internet connection
Yes, you can algo trade without programming skills! In this course you will discover how to automate your trading strategies without a single line of code. We will introduce you to TSLab, the only platform you need for algorithmic trading: creating, backtesting and running your robot for stocks, futures, Forex, cryptocurrencies, options. You can start using it right now, for FREE.
After completion you will get two basic trading bots for a Moving Average crossover and Parabolic SAR strategies.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for ANYONE who is interested in automating their own trading strategies without coding.
- 08:04What is TSLab?
- 06:06Downloading and Setting up TSLab
- 06:40Setting up a Data Provider
- 12:13Chart Properties
- 10:13The First Script: Setting up the Scene. Part 1 of 3
- 17:43The First Script: MA Crossover Bot. Part 2 of 3
- 06:08The First Script: Practical Tips. Part 3 of 3
- 11:34How to Connect TSLab to Deribit and Monitor Trading Algos with TSLab Live
- 7 questionsThe TSLab software
- 6 questionsScript fundamentals
- 1 questionScript for a Parabolic SAR trading strategy
- 00:21How to Get Help & Support
Pavel is incredibly knowledgeable about algorithmic trading and TSLab. He started using TSLab about 4 years ago and since then it has become his passion and his bread-and-butter. Pavel runs several portfolios of fully automated strategies on Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) and Futures & Options of RTS (FORTS) on Moscow Exchange. Pavel is an author and a teacher of an algo trading course in Russia.
Not only is Pavel a successful algorithmic trader, but he is also a dedicated contributor to the Russian speaking trading community. His live workshops, webinars and blog posts with practical tips are helping other traders succeed in algo trading with TSLab.
Pavel is a yachtsman and likes travelling around the world. As a captain, he will make sure that your journey through this course is a Great Sailing Tour!
Sylvia Chardonnay is the co-author of this course. She is an experienced stock trader with 5 + years' experience. Her focus is short term US equities trading and algorithmic trading. Sylvia runs a portfolio of more than 20 robots in TSLab, trading on NYSE and NASDAQ.
Sylvia will guide you through this course to ensure you have the best learning experience.