CREATE ANIMATED POWERPOINT PRESENTATIONS - FOR TEACHERS
What you'll learn
- How to create animated, interesting and engaging presentations with zero knowledge of animation, using just Power Point effects and options
- Animate pictures and objects in PowerPoint
- Animate your PowerPoint with .gif images and metafiles
- Easy text animation in PowerPoint
- Create animated backgrounds for your PowerPoint presentations
- How to create whiteboard effects for objects and text in PowerPoint
- Add video, sound and voice over to your slides
- Ways to save your PowerPoint as a video
- no, zero knowledge of animation
- you need a computer with PowerPoint (preferable 2007) installed
Whether we like it or not, we live in a digital age. In addition, the recent pandemic has moved many of our regular activities online. New content and new strategies are needed to reach customers, staff, students, or trainees.
But not everyone can afford to pay hundreds of dollars or any other currency you have in your country for quality presentations or videos.
Many know how to create some simple PowerPoint slides, but how to make them more engaging, more attractive? Nowadays, using traditional PowerPoint slides can make your presentation boring. How can you save them in a more accessible format to post them on YouTube, Facebook, and other social networks or even send them by email or another messaging program? You cannot target only people who have installed the PowerPoint program, which must be also compatible with yours, or who have the knowledge to run such a document.
I have many friends who own small businesses. They know the products that also have videos in their description sell 40% better, but they don't have enough funds to invest in it and no time to learn a video editing or complicated animation program. What to do then? What if they could do it themselves with a simple PowerPoint Program in just a few minutes.
Many teachers now work online and struggle to keep their students' attention, trying to provide them with interesting and educational materials to help them understand their lessons and fix their knowledge. A small animated video with the information from that lecture would be an attractive solution. You can do this very easily with PowerPoint, regardless of the version, just using some effects and animations from this program, and then save it as a video.
What you will learn
This course will take you step by step through the complex world of PowerPoint, helping you to master it and use it successfully personally or for your business, or your job. It doesn't matter if you don't know anything about PowerPoint or your level is average. The following information is suitable for both levels.
It is also very easy to understand for students who don't have English as their first language because I don't use complicated technical details and no difficult language. Everything is practical, through simple video examples, made with quality filming and sound. Anyone can understand and practice them. I also didn't choose an advanced version of PowerPoint (it is for Office 2007) to make the course accessible to those who don't have the latest expensive versions of Office.
In only 4 hours you can learn as in many years of practice and experience. You will also be able to download all the PowerPoint slides used in the lectures to practice the information learned. Your presentations will look professional and you will be able to use this knowledge for many years.
NO NEED TO HIRE A PROFESSIONAL CREATOR
because you can create your own professional presentations in minutes. Stop spending $100-$1,000 per presentation!
NO NEED TO LEARN ABOUT COMPLICATED SOFTWARE
Forget about the hassle. It has nothing to do with Adobe After Effects or any other complicated animation tools. You can use only a simple PowerPoint.
NO NEED TO PAY A FORTUNE FOR A SINGLE TEMPLATE
An After Effects video template can cost you between $50-$140+ per template, yet you still need to learn about the software before you can edit it.
Who this course is for:
- teachers, instructors, online course creators, YouTubers, small business owners, or anyone else who wants to make an interesting and captivating presentation or video
I am an active, practical, talented person with experience in many creative and humanitarian fields, in several countries and cultures.
I am a wife and mother and I have working experience in social-humanitarian, community development, leadership, marketing, filming and video editing, SEO, content writing, graphic design, web design, interior design, and many more.
I have several qualifications, formal studies, or short-term courses:
-Teacher and Trainer: Foreign languages BCA teacher degree, Training of Trainers course
-Administration: accountancy, Master in Project Management, leadership courses
- Studies in media and design: video editing, marketing and image, SEO, copywriting, web design, Microsoft Office programs, graphic design
- Home design - internationally accredited diploma in Interior Design & Home Styling
- Various courses in social and the humanitarian field: social assistance course, methods of educating children, working with children with disabilities, families in need, community development, humanitarian projects, healthcare for people with HIV/ AIDS, etc
- Christian studies