What you'll learn
- Defines Zentanglements and how they come about by mixing Zen Meditation with simple doodling and how they maintain the healthy psyche
- By the end of the course students will learn how to zen meditate and create their own Zentanglements
- Examines what Consciousness is all about, where it exists, why and how to increase it in your own world.
- Students will learn how important they are in the universe and how to connect to the greatest energies known.
- The only pre-requisite for this course is a willingness to learn and perhaps an interest in how the universe snaps itself together.
- A High School level knowledge of basic Science principles such as the nature of an Atom, Electrons, etc. would help.
From my new book Zentanglements - The Three Laws of Consciousness For Smarties. The course details the new discovery made by the author of the Three Laws of Consciousness and how they had to have been around prior to The Big Bang, which makes it the greatest creative force in the known universe. Course demonstrates how any person can understand this great truth and use it in their own lives to greatly improve their future as well as the future of the Human Race.
It also uncovers how to turn simple doodles into zentangled drawings or doodles done in a zen meditative state in order to help reveal the truth in your own lives. The scientific theories discussed are done in a manner that anyone with a middle school education can understand and even appreciate in ways not usually found in text books.
The author is a science writer who makes his living keeping things simple for his readers. Over the years, his research has uncovered the most basic fundamental principles in the known universe and so it his great privilege to announce these three new laws that regulate what happens everywhere in the universe. One can ignore them, but if they do, they are allowing their lives to be managed by default random events instead of via one's intent and purpose.
It also occurs to the author that it is no accident that these great fundamental principles have been shown to us at precisely the time in our intellectual development and evolution where we have achieved the power to destroy our home planet, and thus ourselves and our species OR we can take steps to save all life on the planet and make our existence here a utopia. It is the author's greatest hope that this knowledge will greatly decrease the odds of the former and greatly increase the odds of the latter.
Who this course is for:
- The course is designed for anyone who wishes to increase their creative skills
- The course will be most appreciated by those who have a basic curiosity about life on Earth, how it was created and why as well as one's role in the only form of life that is known in the universe today.
- The course reveals The Three Laws of Consciousness for the first time. Anyone interested in the evolution of the human mind would enjoy this course.
- The course on Zentanglements presents an important new art form that allows anyone to greatly improve their creative skills at whatever level or medium they work in
- The course theme is that we all need to increase the level of Consciousness on this planet as rapidly as possible if we are going to avoid the extinction of all life on the Earth.
I am the author of over 100 books about Science, Cosmology, Politics, Physics and even Science Fiction. Titles include: The One Of Hearts, The Blockchain Government, The Science of Physics, Zentanglements - The Three Laws of Consciousness For Smarties, America 2.0, Anti-Matter, Brain Drain, The God Particle Bible, The Origin of Creation, Real Elections 2020, The Global Constitution, Only You Can Help Save The Earth, The Future of Cars, Metamorphosis - #AI Cocoon, Maxtricity - the Science of Entangled Electrons, Can Electrons Learn, Autonomous Government, The 4 States of Consciousness, Born Again - The 2nd Greatest Story Ever Told, The Green New Deal, The Future of Cars, A Course In Miracles, AND my latest - The Science of Physics - Proof That God Exists. I hope to win the Nobel Prize in Physics and/or Literature - hopefully while still living but probably posthumously. I'll take either way.