Zend Framework 2: Learn the PHP framework ZF2 from scratch
What you'll learn
- Understand the theory of Zend Framework 2 in details
- Develop professional applications in Zend Framework 2
- Implement an enterprise-ready architecture in Zend Framework 2
- Proficiently work with databases in Zend Framework 2
- Implement login systems in Zend Framework 2
- You should be familiar with object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Being familiar with PHP is a bonus, but not a strict requirement
Do you want to learn the PHP framework, Zend Framework 2, from scratch and become a professional in no time? Then this course is an excellent starting point for you to quickly learn the basics of Zend Framework 2 and to put your knowledge to work in just a few hours! This is your chance to harvest the knowledge that I have personally obtained through working with Zend Framework and other PHP frameworks for years. I am making all of this information available in an easy to understand language that you will understand even if you are not a professional PHP developer. Zend Framework is a popular PHP framework and will be an excellent addition to your CV - even if you are already familiar with other PHP frameworks such as Laravel, CakePHP, Symfony, Codeigniter, Yii Framework, Nette Framework, Phalcon, etc.
The course begins by explaining all of the essential theory that you will need to develop great PHP applications with Zend Framework 2, before putting it to use when implementing a blogging application step by step. You will learn how to work with databases, forms, input filters, users and more in this course, and we start at the beginning! No experience or knowledge of Zend Framework or any other PHP frameworks is required. Even if you have experience with other PHP frameworks, you will still benefit a lot from this course, and you will have a head start because Zend Framework is built on top of the MVC design pattern or framework. It is, however, not a requirement at all, just as no experience with PHP is required.
So, join me in this course and learn to build professional PHP applications with Zend Framework 2 today!
Who this course is for:
- This course is intended for people who either want to learn Zend Framework 2 and have no prior experience with this framework, or people who have basic experience with Zend Framework 2.
- This course does not cover all of the details of Zend Framework 2, but covers the basics in details. If you are looking to become a Zend Framework professional, then this course is an excellent starting point, but the course is also highly useful for casual web developers who just want to learn the framework for their own personal use.
My name is Bo Andersen and I am a software engineer from Denmark.
I currently work as the lead developer and partner at a startup company, apart from teaching here at Udemy. I have previously worked at a very successful company, operating one of the largest websites in Denmark, before deciding to teach software engineering. I have worked with programming for a decade and have a bachelor's degree in computer science. I started out learning to code by building websites in PHP, but have since worked with many other technologies such as Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, Beats, Java, Python, Docker, AWS, etc.
I have also been blogging about programming subjects for a number of years, so I encourage you to have a look at my website if you are curious.