Zen and the Art of Natural Skin Care
What you'll learn
- Love your skin from face to toes! Once you understand certain skin issues and why they occur, you will become empowered with the lifelong knowledge of how to correct it.
- Save hundreds of dollars on toxic skin care products that simply do not work. We will show you how to replace these products with organic ingredients from the kitchen, to get much better results!
- Identify reasons your skin is in its present condition, and how to remedy anything from wrinkles, eczema, acne to cellulite, sunburns and scars.
- You will save time, money and your sanity with the easy to follow guide of replacing store bought products with simple one or two ingredient skin care options.
- The only thing this course requires is an open mind and a willingness to try something new!
- Having a printer would be helpful to print out written materials, but not necessary.
- Patience and commitment! Some of these skin care regimens and recipes take time for your skin to adjust to, and for true results to be seen. Don't give up if in a couple of days, things aren't perfect. Often when switching to natural products and new routines, there is a grace period where your skin is cleansing. Sometimes things have to get a little worse before they get better! Be sure to work with each of the ideas and concepts long enough until you have discovered the perfect skin care regimen for your own beautiful skin.
This course was designed to help you to take charge in looking at the overall health and well being of your skin. By defining and outlining a number of possible scenarios within the realm of 'skin issues' we've also included ways that we can work on internal change and organic natural herbs that will help to combat the problems you are encountering with your skin.
Through self care, primarily dealing with ways we carry stress, our lifestyles and nutrition we've covered a multitude of things that can help resolve blemishes and problem areas. There is also tools that we've provided to use when you are looking for deeper insight and understanding with the things you'd like to work on.
The videos in this course are created with the intention of really starting an active discussion about some of the things we face around taking care of our skin, and begins to address some of the misinformation that is out there around the ways to heal and take care of our skin.
We've also provided a motivational work plan and recipe book so that you can work on making goals about the things you'd really like to see change in your life, and give you the tools to see that goal through to success. The recipe book includes a list of tool that would be good to have on hand and easy instructions to make many of your favorite skincare products right in your own home.
Within this course we are hoping to help you discover how to let the ways around feeling helpless with your skin fall away and help to restore your love for your body and skin through creating new healthy routines with additions of yummy recipes you can make right in your own kitchen.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for anyone who is ready to take their skin care to the next level. When you have tried every dermatologist, regimen, and recipe but have not seen the results. This is your perfect 'next step'.
- Perfect skin starts from the inside out. You will need to be open to diet and lifestyle changes, as these can be the pinnnacle of creating perfect skin. If you are looking just for a pill or potion, this program has the recipes; but this course encompasses much more than just what we put on our skin.
- If you have been looking for a step by step process, easily understood and implemented; this course is for you!
Nicole DeVaney is a Certified Holistic Health Practitioner with a PASSION for plants, animals, people, Earth and energy. As a holistic health coach and an instructor for the CHEK Institute she shares her passion daily and nationally. Helping people to overcome the obstacles of habitual patterns that have created pain and disease is her life purpose. As a mom, business owner, writer and student of life Nicole understands the hectic flow of a busy schedule. By relating to real life circumstances she guides people to new habits in a palatable way. When it comes to health it's not about how good your vitamins are or how hard you exercise, it is about balancing all the areas of life. Wanting to reach a broader spectrum of people she has brought her expertise to Udemy. "I believe that it is our basic right to feel good, be vibrant and live pain free!"Nicole DeVaney