Zbrush to 3d Printing: Bring your 3d Models to Life
What you'll learn
- Sculpt Characters for 3D Print
- Create Armor, Cloth and Anatomy
- Print and clean your prototypes
- plan and prepare a model for 3D printing
- I expect you to have some sort of basic zbrush experience.
- You should have Zbrush 2022 installed on your computer.
- Access to a resin 3D printing is highly recommended.
Are you interested in 3d printing but don't know were to start? Would you like to create amazing characters, props and prototypes? If that is the case then I welcome you to this course. In this course we will learn all the necessary information to bring your ideas to life and into the real world thanks to the 3d printing technology.
My name is Abraham Leal and I have 11 years of experience in the 3D World. I own my own studio Critical Hit were we develop projects for the entertainment industry.
By the end of this course:
● you'll be able to model good looking female characters with clothing, accessories and weapons in Zbrush from start to finish.
● You will be able to plan and prepare a model for 3D printing
● You will be able to print and clean your prototypes.
What will you learn:
● Sculpting the female body
● Sculpting Armor, Hair and Cloth
● How to prepare models for 3D Printing
● How to support models for 3D Printing
● Rendering and Design
The Couse is divides into 6 chapters. In the first chapter we will generate the base mesh for our character while learning about anatomy, proportions and scale. After that in the next chapters we will explore the creation of Armor, cloth, hair and all the relevant details. We will pose our character and get her ready for the 3D printing process. Once everything is setup i will show you the whole 3d printing process from setup to final print.
Who is this course for:
I have designed this course for intermediate 3d sculpting students, who want to learn about the 3d printing process while creating a complete character from scratch
Who is not the ideal student:
This course is not designed for absolute Zbrush beginners.
What should I know or have for the course:
● I expect you to have some sort of basic Zbrush experience.
● You should have Zbrush 2022 installed on your computer.
● Access to a resin 3D printing is highly recommended.
Join me now:
If you want to create amazing characters and print incredible collectibles then join me in this course!
Who this course is for:
- I have designed this course for intermediate 3d sculpting students, who want to learn about the 3d printing process while creating a complete character from scratch
- This course is not designed for absolute Zbrush beginners,
Welcome to Nexttut Education, Myself Nalini Kanta Jena, I am the founder and director of Nexttut Education. I have been teaching and working in the game industry since 2008.
I have been teaching here on Udemy since 2017 and have created few bestseller courses. student seems to love my work and I love them as well. Everything was fine but except one problem and that is student's growing demand to create various courses for them. I realize that I can never fulfill such massive number of request to create different courses so that is when Nexttut Education took it's shape.
We only create courses with highly talented professionals who has at least 5+ years off experience working in the film and game industry.
The single goal of Nexttut Education is to help students to become a production ready artist and get jobs wherever they want. We are committed to create high quality professional courses for 3d students. If you are a student learning from any local institution or a 3d artist who has just started working in the industry or an artist who has some years of experience, you have come to the right place.
We love you and your feedback. Please give us feedback on how we can make better courses for you and how we can help you in any ways.
thank you for reading :)
Nalini kanta jena