ZBrush Course - Creating Game of Thrones Style Panel Art
What you'll learn
- Be able to work with Zbrush more confidently
- Understand how to create base meshes in Zbrush
- Learn how to use the hardsurface tools in ZBrush
- Have a greater knowledge of Subdivision and Dynamesh
- Be able to texture inside ZBrush
- Understand the basics of rendering and output from ZBrush
- Understand Alphas and there many uses
- Some knowledge of Zbrush would be good but not essential
- I Use Photoshop quite a lot in this course so it would be good for you to have this
- Not essential but I do use Maya for the first section although I also give you the files for ZBrush
- I use Zbrush 4 r6 during this course other versions might have features in different areas of the Interface
The Game of Thrones is an epic series with the launch of series 7, I decided I would do a series of courses based on a Game of Thrones theme! this ZBrush course will be packed with features and techniques.
"This course cover a lot of material I have tried to design the course so that at each stage you are learning a new or adding to a technique for this reason it could well be worth watching the whole course first and then choose your technique for your particular need!"
The Game of Thrones uses a lot of CGI so it is a great carrier to base my ZBrush courses on, in this course I will show you my method for creating a Game of Thrones style wooded door, the door will be highly detailed and it will give me the chance to show you a ton of techniques, on this journey we will learn the following:
- Reference Gathering
- Creating a Base mesh and UV Layout in Maya
- Creating a base mesh in ZBrush
- Using Hardsurface Brushes
- Masking and Alphas
- Mesh Insert and Creating Alphas from Subtools
- Deformations and Initialize settings
- Dynamesh and Subdivision
- Custom interface and common brushes
- Spotlight and polypainting
- Splitting Subtools and Transposing
- Output and composite
- ZSpheres and Rigging techniques
This course is for anyone wanting to develop there skills in ZBrush and give you insight to the many techniques that can be used, the course should give you an arsenal of extra knowledge which you can adapt to your particular needs!
Have fun creating amazing Game of Thrones style panel art inside the amazing ZBrush!
Please note ZBrush 4 r6 is used for this course!!!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn ZBrush
- Beginners to Advanced users will enjoy this course
UK Online Training Centre specialist in creative design and visualization software
Who am I? My Name is David Newton and I will be your course instructor, I have been training people online since 2002 with you tube and now I offer my skills to you on Udemy.
My skill sets range from Graphic design all the way through to 3D Concept, animation and rigging. I work professionally across all these fields today! so you can be assured your getting the latest skills from a professional!
Some companies I have worked for include: British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, Qantas, United Emirates, MOD, RAF, Pepsi and Ubisoft.
As well as B2B I have done a ton of work for the B2C sector as well and still do.
As well as Udemy I like to keep all my social media pages buzzing with updates! check out my FREE courses on You Tube and my great deals on my website!