ZBrush 4 R8 New Features
What you'll learn
- What I consider to be the main Features inside ZBrush 4 R8
- We will look at the Gizmo Widget
- We will cover displacement brushes and there creation
- Multiple Deformers from the Gizmo and a practical example
- We will look at the live boolian features
- We will look at the new Lazymouse 2.0 and practical examples
- We also look at the new text tool inside ZBrush
- We are working inside ZBrush 4 R8
Want to learn the new features of ZBrush 4 R8?Then this is the course for you we cut to the chase and get straight into it, in this no nonsense concise course
With the release of the new ZBrush 4 R8 there are many major changes you will definitely want to incorporate into your workflow, this course is aimed to show you how many of these improvements could help you!
During this course we will look at the following, dont be fooled this course is short but packed full of info the aim is to get you rock and rolling as quick as possible:
This new tool will really help speed up production its packed full of features and is the main subject of the course!
- Basics of the Gizmo
- All the options of the Gizmo
- All the transforming options and there uses
- Gizmo tips and tricks
Other features of ZBrush 4 R8
We will look at the following indepth!
- The new live boolian feature for addition and subtraction of subtools
- Boolian mesh creation
- The new IMM selector
- How to use and create vector displacement brushes get real overhanges with a vector alpha!
- Using the new text creation tool
- Utilising the new Lazymouse 2.0 and getting better more accurate results, we also learn how to make this tool work with vector brushes
Take this course to day and learn all the major new features of ZBrush 4 R8!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for Beginners to Advanced Users
UK Online Training Centre specialist in creative design and visualization software
Who am I? My Name is David Newton and I will be your course instructor, I have been training people online since 2002 with you tube and now I offer my skills to you on Udemy.
My skill sets range from Graphic design all the way through to 3D Concept, animation and rigging. I work professionally across all these fields today! so you can be assured your getting the latest skills from a professional!
Some companies I have worked for include: British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, Qantas, United Emirates, MOD, RAF, Pepsi and Ubisoft.
As well as B2B I have done a ton of work for the B2C sector as well and still do.
As well as Udemy I like to keep all my social media pages buzzing with updates! check out my FREE courses on You Tube and my great deals on my website!