ZBrush 4 R8 - Creating a Sword Long Claw The Game of Thrones
What you'll learn
- Become a better Hard surface modeler
- You will be able to create any Bladed weapon in ZBrush
- Learn the latest techniques using ZBrush 4 R8
- A Copy of ZBrush 4 R8
- Photoshop CC
In this course we will be creating "Long Claw" from the epic series The Game of Thrones!
This course is a great way to showcase some of the features of ZBrush 4 R8 we will use these new features to create a bladed weapon inside ZBrush during this course we will cover the following with tips and tricks along the way:
- Creating low poly bases
- Use Gizmo tranforming effects
- You will learn to use the ZModeller brush and see how effective it is for hard surfaces
- Learning to crease smooth edges
- Previewing and using the Dynamic Subdivs
- Welding and duplicating a tool
- UV unwrapping and using Goz as well as traditional UV techniques
- Learn to sculpt in Dynamesh
- Cavity and Masking techniques
- Render doc size
- Boolian techniques to get results quickly
- Adding surface noise and using masking and alphas inside the noise generator
- Problems you could face like duplicated faces
- Adding materials and colour to your subtools
As you can see there is a lot of stuff packed into this course, it is fun and fast paced and remember any problems I am a click away!!
See you in there!!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for Beginners to Intermediates
UK Online Training Centre specialist in creative design and visualization software
Who am I? My Name is David Newton and I will be your course instructor, I have been training people online since 2002 with you tube and now I offer my skills to you on Udemy.
My skill sets range from Graphic design all the way through to 3D Concept, animation and rigging. I work professionally across all these fields today! so you can be assured your getting the latest skills from a professional!
Some companies I have worked for include: British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, Qantas, United Emirates, MOD, RAF, Pepsi and Ubisoft.
As well as B2B I have done a ton of work for the B2C sector as well and still do.
As well as Udemy I like to keep all my social media pages buzzing with updates! check out my FREE courses on You Tube and my great deals on my website!