Learn Zapier + IFTTT and Automate Your Life | 2020 Guide
- Own or have access to a computer and/or smart phone with internet access
- An email address (preferably with Gmail)
- An insatiable desire to increase efficiency in your life and/or business
Do you want to spend MORE time doing what's important and LESS time doing the busy work?
Do you want tasks in your life to happen automatically? Do you want to learn the best automation tools used by professionals and businesses large and small? Do you wan to learn more about the paid features of Zapier before you buy?
If you answered yes, then this is the course for you! Thanks for checking it out :)
Automate repetitive tasks in your life using Zapier and IFTTT today.
If you have never heard of Zapier, IFTTT, or automations or if you have never put them to good use, this course is for you. I made this course to ensure you have fun, save time, and save money in your personal and business life. You will become a master at creating automations after finishing this course, and will be able to create +10-step automations easily.
The best way to learn is to DO. This course is workshop based with lots of examples including how to use Zapier and/or IFTTT to:
Save all email attachments automatically
Track business mileage automatically
Have Google find your lost phone
Onboard a new customer in an instant using Wufoo, Hubspot CRM, Google Drive, Slack, and more
Automate targeted email marketing using Mailchimp
Create one contact form that does everything using Typeform
Use no-code tools like Glide to contact new leads
Create a custom email drip campaign
and much more!
Bring order to your operations - learn how to create integrations, seamless processes, and a world that works for you in this course.
Have some fun - create a connected world in your home and have some fun along the way with some creative automations in IFTTT.
What do you get in this Zapier and IFTTT Automation Course?
Step-by-step video lectures
Downloadable resources to help along the way
Access to a community for ongoing learning
Who is this Zapier and IFTTT course for?
If you have never heard of Zapier or IFTTT and want to automate tasks in your life from scratch, this course is for you. If you are a business professional who wants to automate tasks in your company to save time and money, this course is for you. If you are an entrepreneur or founder looking to use Zapier and no-code tools, this course is for you. This course is not for developers looking to partner with Zapier to integrate APIs.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Please let me know if there is anything I can do to improve the experience for you with this course. I appreciate all feedback!
Click the enroll button and I'll see you in the first lecture!
All the best,
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to learn about automation from scratch
- Business operators (in any sized business) who desire to increase their operational efficiency
- Digitally-inclined people who want to automate or simplify their tasks
- Anyone who has heard about automations like Zapier and IFTTT but have never really put them to good use
- Anyone looking to increase digital productivity in their life
- Anyone hoping to learn more about Zapier paid/premium features
- Business owners who want to spend MORE time doing IMPORTANT tasks
- Business owners who want to spend LESS time doing BUSY WORK
- Founders and entrepreneurs who want to learn how Zapier can glue no-code tools together
- 00:49Welcome to the Course
- 02:10Quick Win: Create Your First Automation
- 00:00Join our community on Slack!
Hi, I'm Bryce Vernon. Thanks for checking out my bio and the course I've created for you.
Build the robot, don't be the robot! I'm currently helping others build the robot and automate tedious tasks in my role at Zapier.
I love no-code tools and figuring out creating ways for Zapier to glue tools together to create products. Learn how to build anything with no-code by subscribing to my blog on my website.
I have a passion for helping others take their ideas and turn them into realities.
I hope you find my courses to be valuable!