Upnext Rappers: How to Release a Hip Hop Video on YouTube
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- This hip hop music video youtube course is written by Scott Blair, The Digital Marketing MBA. Scott has been marketing online since 1998 but stays current on all marketing and branding trends and techniques, even earning his MBA in Digital Marketing in 2018. The techniques you will learn have worked for Scott in a variety of industries and aren’t limited to music. Currently you can find Scott’s YouTube videos on page one of Google for a variety of topics including hip hop, marketing, hair salons, and health supplements. These techniques work!
- Music video marketing techniques 99.9% of rappers never learned
- Defining who you should be marketing to
- Keyword research so you can create the perfect title, description, and tags
- Why you should Stop Using Worldstar and Your Favorite Artist name in your tags
- Get a competitive advantage over other artist with a thumbnail
- Why you should upload it to YouTube but not release it immediately
- To Buy Views or Not to Buy Views: That is the Question
- Now that it’s live: Marketing Tips
- The Importance of Keeping viewers on YouTube
- Tracking where viewers comes from
- Advanced Marketing, Branding, and Business mindsets
This course if designed to help aspiring rappers, hip hop artist, or any genre of music artist set up a video launch to make them more discoverable and get the best results. Many rappers are making great music, and great videos, but no one is showing up to watch. This was first recorded as a private and secret training for some of my Instagram followers/students. It got such a great response that now I’m making it available to everyone. This course will cover:
Defining who you should be marketing to
Keyword research so you can create the perfect title, description, and tags
Why you should Stop Using Worldstar and Your Favorite Artist name in your tags
Get a competitive advantage over other artist with a thumbnail
Why you should upload it to YouTube but not release it immediately
To Buy Views or Not to Buy Views: That is the Question
Now that it’s live: Marketing Tips
Final Two Extra Tips: Keep them on the platform and tracking traffic
This music video course is perfect for beginners or professionals. I show you simple techniques that don’t require you to be a search engine optimization specialist but these techniques even the major labels are missing.
There is a great opportunity for the indie artist in this internet era but making great music alone will not get you discovered. Everyday I watch great videos where people have clearly spent thousands of dollars in production but in 9 months they only have 179 views. The song is fire. The video is quality. Yet, crickets.
There are over 300 hours of content being uploaded to YouTube every minute. Labels are putting big money behind their new artist to get them discovered. How can you compete? You need to have some business and marketing skills. My goal with this course, as with all my courses, is to help you quickly acquire those skills so your audience can find you. I GUARANTEE if you follow all these steps to the letter that your views will increase drastically.
- Aspiring rappers or music artist from any genre who desire to have more people hear their music and see their videos
- Hip Hop artist who are going to launch a music video soon
- Music artist who have created a music video in the past that got very few views
- Social Media Marketers, Music Managers, or Label who desire some new techniques to build their music artist brand and exposure
After listening to this introduction you will know if this course is right for you and know a little bit more about your instructor, Scott Blair, The Digitial Marketing, MBA.