YouTube Academy: Complete Beginner to Pro Step-by-Step
What you'll learn
- How to set up and grow a YouTube channel from scratch
- Understand how youtube works
- How to making money on YouTube works (CPM / RPM)
- Set up your branding for a YouTube Channel
- How to decide what to make your channel about
- YouTube Analytics and how to use them
- Step by Step how to set up a channel and upload videos
- Step by Step how to make a YouTube video
- Just have a want to get going creating a YouTube channel and learn how to grow it
This course covers everything you need to know from discovering what to make your channel about, planning, branding, filming, equipment; how to upload; how to use tags and titles and how to review your analytics inside YouTube.
The complete guide from A-Z for everything you need to know, all in one place for YouTube. Become a YouTube creator today! Plus, handy sheets with selected lectures to print or fill out on your way through the course.
This course covers everything from the basics to looking into the algorithm (what makes YouTube more likely to share your content) for a complete understanding of YouTube.
This course has been updated continuously to reflect the most recent version of YouTube and to give the best experience to the students.
Much of what I show in this course I have developed through going 1 - on -1 with creators to assess their channels; thinking about their thumbnails, research, tehir video structure, opening, hook and much more. This is my most up to date and complete course for YouTube.
Feel free to message us inside any lecture and we'll get back to everyone with any queries you have. Or share videos, channels or thumbnail designs directly and we can take a look and advise. We look forward to seeing you on the course and hearing about you starting your YouTube journey, your plans, research, goals and more. See you real soon!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Youtube creators
- All aspiring Youtube creators
- Existing YouTube channel owners who want to grow faster
After working in the TV and film industry for years creatively as production crew, I moved in to online video creation 5 years ago, specifically YouTube. After growing a few of my own channels to get hands on experience I now work exclusively with individuals (and course creation) to deep-dive their channels, develop their ideas and understanding of YouTube to give them the best chance of success.