Youtube Video SEO: How to Set Your Channel Up for Success
What you'll learn
- the essential steps of properly setting up a Channel on Youtube (or Vimeo or other platforms)
- what most people are missing, and how you can do it better
- why you need to do these simple steps before even uploading or publishing your videos
- how the simple steps you'll learn here will push Youtube's algorithm to rank your videos better and start feeding a success-circle on autopilot from then on out
- an interest in getting your Channel up and running
- a desire to avoid the common mistakes most Youtube users make
- no formal requirements (as this is a beginner-level course), but a willingness to succeed faster
In this video-based online learning course, you have an opportunity to learn about the lesser known fundamentals of YouTube Channel setup and about how to set up your Channel in a way that helps your videos rank better and be found on YouTube. This course consists of a video introduction and slide presentations of easy-to-follow and simple step-by-step tutorials that teach you exactly how to do so. Also included is an added audio Bonus section you can listen to. We cover general video content improvements (that are prerequisite to overall video content success) as well as Youtube video search optimization. You will learn what you need to do before switching to public or making your YouTube videos live.
YouTube is a huge source of traffic. You can direct this traffic to any type of website and content, including your products or services.
Video marketing is one of the easiest ways to get highly targeted traffic, but you have to do it right! If you do it wrong and simply upload a video to YouTube in the hopes that it will rank okay on YouTube and on Google, then you won’t be very effective.
Methods have changed and so has YouTube’s algorithm.
You will learn the most updated SEO strategies that you need to implement on any uploaded item before even switching your YouTube videos to public.
Who this course is for:
- Youtube beginner-level users and Vloggers, Youtubers or video creators on other online video platforms (including Vimeo, Udemy, Wistia & more)
Here on Udemy, our experienced specialists who are passionate about teaching will share with you the skills and real-life experience gathered throughout quite different sets of careers.
Join us and profit from our presentations and knowledge shared.
Our instructors are successful at technology, media, business, marketing, and other topics. We love our work and we love what we're doing -- but we also love to teach and provide hands-on training and quality information.
Why You Should Enrol and Learn with Us:
√ free teaching materials, on-demand transcripts or downloadable documents
√ certificate of completion at end of course
√ additional free access to your instructor(s) on our website
√ a separate companion website with student chat & community
√ lifetime free access to any course updates, edits, or add-ons
Unlike other offerings, our courses are quality-reviewed and fact-checked in order to minimize or eliminate errors or omissions. Our instructors are here to encourage thinking outside the box and teach to critically analyze and question rather than just repeat mainstream "wisdom". They take a different approach enabling students to get results faster and cut out much of the "background-noise" regrettably so common these days.
About Our Instructors, and What You Will Learn:
• Nigel Howitt is a passionate advocate of re-thinking many of the assumptions that underpin our culture and lifestyle choices. He advocates a new look at health challenging the allopathic model of medicine, and a new look at education challenging the out-of-date passive model in favour of self-led education. In his previous career, Nigel has been an airline pilot for 25 years and an avid explorer and world traveler.
• Giuseppe Monticelli. An experienced Java developer, web-services and Cryptography specialist, Giuseppe has many years of corporate training and teaching experience. He likes sharing his knowledge, and he loves, lives and breathes both technological and cultural topics. Giuseppe's students use to be excited about the teaching experience he delivers and cherish the moments taking in his presentations and engaging content delivery.
• Lucy Rump is a nutrition and life coach who loves spreading information about achieving true health outside the mainstream narrative in the media and medical fields, both of which are increasingly seen as failed models by a growing number of people. She provides actionable information and hands-on solutions for every-day persons seeking to live a better life. Lucy is also a qualified lawyer admitted to the bar and has a track record of consulting businesses around internet, new technology, data protection and privacy topics -- including GDPR compliance most recently. She has advised start-ups and established businesses on legal requirements of establishing e-commerce and general websites both for European and worldwide audiences.
• Eduardo Viriato has joined our team while working on Crypto currency and broader IT projects in Portugal back in 2014. He holds a computer science degree, but early on has ventured outside the confines of his education and set up health-friendly and eco travel as well as computer and internet projects over the last few years. Eduardo enjoys creating quality courses in order to ignite in his course participants his own excitement about the topics he loves and cares about.
• Mark Mage is an IT Systems Developer and HD Video Producer, Editor & Release Consultant with in-depth online marketing experience going back to the early days of the internet in the 1990s. He is also a Forex and Commodities trader and investor using his experience in technical analysis for generating profits mostly from asymmetric trades. He loves to teach and help people understand the ins and outs of using technology and Open Source tools for better results in freelance and business settings. Mark has a passion for achieving more with less and enjoys passing on these methods to participants so they can use and improve their skills in the process.
Further setting our online course quality and features apart from other webinars, we strive to add hand-edited subtitles in English and/or other languages (such as French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish); these can be turned on or off for a better learning experience.
All our course features show that we are serious in helping an as large number of students as possible to benefit from our courses, even if courses are in another language than their own native tongue.
Thank you for considering enrolling in our courses. We wish you the best of success.