Complete YouTube Training: Plan YouTube Marketing Strategies
What you'll learn
- YouTube Terminology
- How Can You Use YouTube to Market Your Business?
- What Kinds of Promotional Videos Should You Produce?
- YouTube Marketing Strategy
- Who Is Your Customer?
- What Does Your Customer Want or Need?
- What Type of Video Content Is Best for Your Goals?
- Tips for Producing More Effective YouTube Videos
- Tips for Generating Sales
- Converting search traffic into suggested traffic
- Tracking Performance of your videos
- Why Tracking Is Important
- Measuring Views
- Tracking Conversions and Direct Sales
- Marketing Your YouTube Videos
- Strategy of 30
- Tips to get more YouTube views and subscribers
- The easiest way to build confidence in your speaking…
- How to Add Responsive YouTube Videos to Any Website
- Getting more Views or subscribers by outsourcing
- Create Creative Video
- Create Video Playlists
- Optimizing Your Videos for Search
- YouTube Monetization
- YouTube Partner Program
- Copyright rules
- How do I start YouTube live?
- How to Live Stream On YouTube
- What is the formula for unlimited video ideas?
- Is YouTube live streaming free?
- How to make money on YouTube live?
- How to promote YouTube Live Stream
- How to create and recreate a live broadcast
- What is the best free software encoder for YouTube Live Stream
- Tips to succeed with YouTube Live
- How to get the most from Your Live Stream?
- Examples of how you can use YouTube Live
- Types of YouTube live stream
- Why you should go for YouTube live
- There are no prerequisites for this course I will explain everything from the ground up
Welcome to the Complete YouTube Training: Plan YouTube Marketing Strategies Course.
The information included in this course is both strategic and technical. That means you’ll find general marketing advice alongside specific technical instructions.
You will learn how to use YouTube as a marketing tool as well as how to create, post, and manage YouTube videos. If you do it right, YouTube can become an important part of your marketing mix and drive a lot of traffic and sales for you or your company.
Course 1: YouTube Strategic Planning Secrets
How Can You Use YouTube to Market Your Business?
What Kinds of Promotional Videos Should You Produce?
YouTube Marketing Strategy
Developing Your YouTube Marketing Strategy
Defining YouTube’s Role in Your Marketing Strategy
Who Is Your Customer?
What Does Your Customer Want or Need?
What Type of Video Content Is Best for Your Goals?
Infomercials are a very popular approach
Instructional or how-to Videos
Product Presentations and Demonstrations
Real Estate Walk-Throughs
Company Seminars and Presentations
Tips for Producing More Effective YouTube Videos
Remember that you have about five seconds
Use a Teleprompter
Keep your videos short enough
Keep It Fresh and Updated
Outsourcing Video Production
Tips for Generating Sales
Converting search traffic into suggested traffic
What can you do to get your videos suggested to more viewers?
Tracking Performance of your videos
Why Tracking Is Important?
Planning Future Activities
Tracking Direct Sales
Marketing Your YouTube Videos
Target Your Content
Write a Compelling Title
Pick the Best Thumbnail Image
Run a Contest
Collaborate and/or cross-promote with another channel
Connect with social media influencers
Strategy of 30
Tips to get more YouTube views and subscribers
The easiest way to build confidence in your speaking… (+ homework assignment)
Getting more Views or subscribers by outsourcing
Sharing YouTube videos
Hide a Video
How to Add Responsive YouTube Videos to Any Website?
Create Creative Video
Prepare a detailed script and do a couple of run-through first
Create Video Playlists
Optimizing Your Videos for Search
Keywords in description
Likes and Dislikes
Use keywords smartly
Consider using a number in the title
Optimized Video Filename
Always Include a ‘Call to Action’ in Your Videos
Check Your Audio Quality
YouTube Partner Program
Minimum eligibility requirements to join
What is Fair Use?
What are Creative Commons?
How can rights holders make copyright claims?
What action does YouTube take for copyright infringement?
Course 2: Welcome to the course How to Start a Successful YouTube Channel for Your Business quickly
How to choose the right niches for your YouTube Channel?
Create a YouTube Channel from Scratch
How to Verify the YouTube channel?
How to find and download popular and free YouTube videos?
What Software and Sources we need to get started with YouTube?
What Hardware do we need to get started with YouTube?
Video Editing Basics
Video Editing Process
How to upload the video to YouTube properly?
YouTube SEO for Beginners
Promoting your YouTube Channel and Videos for free
Tips, Tricks, and Strategies you must use to grow your YouTube Business
Your Next steps on YouTube Journey
Final words and Thank you
Course 3: YouTube LIVE STREAMING AS A MARKETING STRATEGY.
In this course, you will learn how to start and scale a YouTube channel, even if you have no subs, no ideas for videos, and no experience at all, with the power of live streaming.
We will describe the complete process of broadcasting live video content via the YouTube and I will show you some examples of how you can use YouTube live streaming as well as how to promote your YouTube live stream.
I will also show you Tips to succeed with YouTube Live and show you some free software you can use for live streaming. And we will go in step-by-step so you can start live streaming today.
Because this is such a new business opportunity, those who start fast and act fast will reap the benefits of it! As they say, you want to be first in your market. When you are with the crowd, you’re already too late. So, this is your chance to be one of the first people in your niche to take advantage of this strategy.
Please check the course content in the course description because it will be updated continuously.
Why you should go for YouTube live
Types of YouTube live stream
Examples of how you can use YouTube Live
The Power of Webinars
Webinar Planning Checklist
Live Product demonstrations
Get the Most from Your Live Stream
How to promote your YouTube live stream
Tips to succeed with YouTube Live
Let's go live – Step-by-Step setup tutorial
Creating live broadcasts on the YouTube platform
The formula for unlimited video ideas
BONUS LECTURE - How to find your trending niche?
Don’t waste your time, enroll in YouTube Marketing Planning with Technical Section Course today.
I will see you there!!!
YouTube Keywords and Phrases
youtube marketing services
youtube marketing strategy
youtube marketing statistics
youtube marketing course
youtube marketing strategy 2021
youtubers vs tiktokers,
youtube rewind 2022,
youtube vs tiktok press conference,
youtubers vs tiktokers live,
youtube kids be like,
youtube rewind 2021,
youtube vs tiktok fight,
youtube vs tiktok boxing,
youtube live stream,
youtube live stream app,
youtube live stream kaise kare,
youtube live subscriber count,
youtube live tv,
youtube live app,
youtube live chat,
youtube live news,
youtube live streaming tutorial,
youtube live countdown,
youtube live football,
youtube live kivabe korbo mobile,
youtube live stream setup,
youtube strategies to grow a channel,
youtube strategies for channel growth,
youtube strategies for success,
youtube growth strategies,
youtube growth strategies 2022,
youtube bidding strategies,
youtube channel marketing strategies,
youtube passive income strategies,
love strategies youtube,
plan strategies youtube
Who this course is for:
- Internet marketers and advertisers
- Business owners
- People who want to work from home
- People who are currently looking for new job opportunities
- Digital entrepreneurs
- Marketing strategists
- Sales person
- Digital marketing specialist
- People who want to increase sales and promote products online
- Marketing students
- PR Managers
- Everyone interested in creating a successful YouTube Channel
Master of Computer Science and Information Technology, Product Owner, Scrum Master, CIO, Agile Coach, Trainer of Trainers, Digital entrepreneur, Consultant, Project manager, with more than 60 international certificates in different areas of IT.
· Ability to set priorities and to work in a team,
· Sense of initiative and organization and sense of responsibility,
· Ability to work independently and without direct supervision,
· Good aspiration for developing existing knowledge and learning new things.
· Positive experience in teamwork,
· Tactful, good sense of humor, good self-control,
· Strong enthusiasm and positive energy
· Married, father of two children,
· Sport: Boxing, Tennis, bicycle, chess, table tennis.
· Hobby: Playing guitar (finished Music School) and singing, learning to play piano, long walks, Website design...