YouTube Sponsorship: Get Sponsored With ZERO Subscribers
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to get sponsored on YouTube with a completely new channel and without any subscribers.
- How to set up a new YouTube account and apply to the sponsorship program.
- How to group together the videos and set them up correctly in accordance with the sponsorship terms of service.
- Setting up the payments from the sponsorship program.
- Pretty much everything is covered.
- You don't need to have a YouTube channel but if you don't have one you can create one from scratch and use that for the sponsorship.
- You need a computer and a microphone.
Have you heard of YouTube sponsorships? If you can get your channel sponsored on YouTube you're looking at making passive income every single day for the rest of your life.
However, product sponsorships on YouTube have very stringent requirements. You need to have a very big YouTube channel and you need thousands of subscribers if not millions. In this course however I'm going to show you a rather simple way of getting sponsored on YouTube by amazon and you do not need to have a huge YouTube channel and thousands of subscribers.
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone and everyone who wants to generate passive income online. You could have a YouTube channel of your own or you could start one right now and use that to apply for this sponsorship program. The only potential is tremendous and this is going to keep generating money for the rest of your life.
Who is this course NOT for?
The sponsorship program that I am going to talk about in this tutorial is from amazon and not some specific product owner. So if you already have a huge YouTube channel and are looking for traditional YouTube product sponsorships, this course is not for you.
- Anyone looking to make money online through a YouTube channel.
- Anyone looking to get sponsored on YouTube without having a very big channel or thousands of subscribers.