YouTube Marketing: Video Marketing Made Easy
- google account
- interest in using videos
In this video marketing course, you will learn:
- how to build a solid foundation for your YouTube channel(s)
- how to use a free resource for creating your YouTube channel art (channel banner), which does not require any design experience
- how to optimise your channel for organic traffic by selecting the right keywords and description
- how to select the right keywords for your videos and optimise around these keywords
- and all the basics of YouTube Marketing
Who this course is for:
- This course starts as if you know nothing about video marketing, but also covers several topics that many experienced video marketers overlook.
TubeTrackr is an innovative YouTube marketing platform for organic traffic. In these video series on Udemy, we would like to share our experience in helping YouTube channels to grow their views and subscribers, in line with YouTube's requirements and guidelines.
About the authors of the courses:
1. JC Bougle
JC is a co-founder at TubeTrackr (a platform for organic traffic on YouTube) and Veeroll (a platform for paid traffic on YouTube). Prior to that, JC has been launched and developed a leading video agency in Singapore: creating and marketing corporate video for clients. This agency was among the first to be YouTube Certified for Audience Growth and JC is himself YouTube Certified.
2. Alexander Sebastian
Alex has been doing internet marketing for more than 5 years, with a specialisation on YouTube marketing. Alex is based in the UK and is an excellent teacher and video creator. He is the one behind the first TubeTrackr Videos course on Udemy.