YouTube Marketing with Dekker
What you'll learn
- YouTube Marketing
- YouTube SEO
- YouTube Video Editing
- YouTube Audience Growth
Master YouTube marketing with a former Global Brand Manager for PlayStation & Vice President of Marketing for a Google accelerator startup.
Learn the secrets of YouTube fame from marketing superstar Dekker Fraser. He has over 1/2 million enrollments. His brands were reviewed by top influencers including the #1 YouTuber PewDiePie. His colleagues include a YouTuber who suddenly hit 8,000,000 subscribers with videos garnering 80 million+ views. Dekker is regularly solicited for brand partnership deals, partnerships, and more.
Dekker is the author of numerous marketing books, was a college digital marketing instructor & has an MBA from the #1-ranked business school for marketing, Philip Kotler's Kellogg School of Management.
The following course presents evidence-based advice on how you too can become famous through YouTube marketing.
Learn how to become a famous influencer through YouTube or grow your corporate brand.
YouTube Marketing Course Udemy (Key Topics for YouTube Marketing & Advertising):
YouTube advertising / ads
YouTube video editing
YouTube audience growth
How to become famous on YouTube
How to advertise and generate sales through YouTube advertising
The science of fame
How to grow your channel quickly
Secrets of YouTube superstars I know personally
Organic & paid growth
YouTube marketing mistakes
How to master YouTube as the second largest search engine
Who this course is for:
- Marketing Managers
Marketing Management Experience
• Global Product Marketing & Brand Manager for Sony PlayStation
• Vice President of Marketing for a Google accelerator startup
• Senior Product Marketing Manager for a Series-A startup
• Product Marketing Manager for a Google-backed Series-D startup
• Director of Marketing for Ironclad Games / Flame Design
• SaaS Marketing Consultant
• MBA in Marketing from Northwestern University - Kellogg School of Management
• Leadership Essentials from Columbia Business School
• Bachelor of Commerce from Mount Allison University
• Master's and bachelor's business courses at BI: Norwegian Business School
• Presidential Scholar at Saint Mary's University
Academic & Volunteer Experience
• University MBA Program Advisor
• College Marketing Lecturer for Digital Marketing & Business Analytics
• Division Director and VP of Membership for Toastmasters International
• Board of Directors for a charity
Hello, my name is Jyra Galosmo! I am a co-instructor of Dekker Fraser. My goal is to help you easily achieve your goals and objectives, whether that means enhancing your existing skill set, gain productivity at workplace, differentiate yourself, learning the new technological skills that are required to improve your career. I am an experienced Virtual Assistant with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Skilled in Microsoft Word, Administration, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, and Administrative Assistance. Strong administrative professional with a 2014 focused in matric from Saint Michael's College of Laguna.