Youtube SEO 2022: Rank Your YT Videos & Channel Like a Pro
What you'll learn
- Understanding of YouTube Search Algorithm to rank your videos or channel high on YouTube to get more subscribers, views, likes, comments, shares, etc.
- How to promote your channel on other platforms and how to make your content viral.
- How to do SEO Keywords Research for YouTube and how to optimize titles, tags, and descriptions.
- What are some of the top YouTube SEO Tools to boost your reach and rankings.
- How to create engaging thumbnails for your videos.
- How to use annotations, cards, and close captions to attract more viewers.
- Just a basic understanding of YouTube channel management is required
- Willingness to learn new skills
- A stable internet connection
According to YouTube, there are 3 Billion monthly YouTube users, and billions of videos are being watched daily on YouTube. The platform’s users consist of almost a third of the internet.
For marketers, YouTube is a great place to focus on. With so many potential viewers, your target audience is bound to be searching for how-to videos, music videos, sports videos, cooking shows, and more; but there is huge competition among YouTubers and content creators. To beat the competition and to make sure your videos appear at the top of search results, you need to focus on your YouTube SEO skills.
In this course, you'll learn how to market your videos using the best SEO practices so you can get more and more views on your videos. Everyone with a YouTube channel is using different strategies and techniques to rank their videos higher. This simply means that new YouTubers will face a lot of difficulties without knowing the YouTube algorithm. So, how can you prove your presence on such a high-competitive platform?
After enrolling in this course, you'll also be able to know that what makes a video engaging for viewers and which type of videos are likely to get more audience attention. We'll also discuss the ranking factors like compelling video titles, thumbnails, captions, end cards, tags, and many more that will captivate viewers, and ultimately your videos will be watched more on YouTube.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to start a part-time or full-time YouTube career
- Or YouTubers who are struggling to grow an existing YouTube channel
- Companies/individuals who want to promote their business, product, and/or services with the help of YouTube videos
- YouTubers who want to optimize their channel by having a complete understanding of the YouTube search algorithm
Hi there, We are here on Udemy to teach what we know in an approachable way. We started teaching courses on Udemy in 2016, and have taught over 10,000 students since then.
Please don't hesitate to drop us a message if you have a suggestion for a topic for one of our courses, or need help with something. We may not always be able to help you directly, but we would still love to talk to you.