Have you always wanted to make YouTube videos but didn’t know where to begin? Do you wish you had the equipment and knowledge to make videos on a budget?
In this 16-hour complete course, we’ll show you the essentials and much more so you can make pro looking videos on a budget
Start Making Professional Looking and Sounding YouTube Videos Today!
Taught by the No.1 Video Production, Photography and Music Production instructors on Udemy.
This course is all about creating the best YouTube videos with Pro-Level Video and Audio Production even on a budget.
Learn how to create amazing looking and sounding videos and take your content to a professional level.
What is this YouTube Video Production and Audio Production Course all about?
In this course, you will gain a deep understanding of Video Production and Audio Production and how to edit video and audio like the pros. You'll learn the tricks and tips used by YouTubers to make their videos look and sound great.
This course will cover such topics as :
• How to Record Your Own Videos at Home on a Budget
• A Complete Guide to Using OBS for Recording Videos (Free Software)
• How to Mix Audio with OBS like the Pros; for Podcasts, Tutorials and Live Streaming
• A Crash Course into Video Editing with Adobe Premiere Pro
• A Crash Course into Video Editing with Shotcut (Free Software)
• How to Setup your Camera to get the Best Possible Shots
• Learn how to use EQ, Compression, Limiting and more, to Improve the Quality of your Audio
• How to use Chromakey with Green Screens to Create Floating Head Videos
• Learn how to Livestream with OBS
• How to Record and Edit Videos on Your Phone
• How to get Great Lighting for your Videos on a Budget
• Video Editing Tricks and Tips used by the Pros
• Record and Edit Videos at home with Free Software
• The Right Video and Audio Recording Equipment for you
• Room Treatment Tips
• Best Budget Video Camera Gear
• Pro-Level Video Camera Gear
• Pro-Level Video Lighting Gear
• Best Budget Audio Recording Gear
• Pro Level Audio Recording Gear
• Free Audio Editing Tools
• Audio Editing Tricks and Tips used by the Pros
• How to find and edit backing tracks for your YouTube videos
• and Much More.
What you'll learn in this course will give you the right knowledge and confidence so you can make amazing looking and sounding videos. This course will also improve your video editing and audio editing skills which will translate to other pieces of video and audio editing software.
So if you want to create professional YouTube videos, get pro-level audio for podcasting, make an epic vlog, or set up amazing looking live streams then this is the course for you!
BROUGHT TO YOU BY TOP VIDEO PRODUCTION INSTRUCTOR PHIL EBINER, TOP MUSIC PRODUCTION INSTRUCTOR TOMAS GEORGE AND PRO AUDIO ENGINEER IAN ALEXANDER
What makes us qualified to teach you?
Phil Ebiner is the creator of some of the world's most popular video editing courses - with over 1,000,000 students and thousands of 5-star reviews.
Tomas George has a MMus Masters Degree in Music Production and a BA(Hons) Degree in Music Composition. He is also the creator of some of the world's most popular audio and music production courses - with over 200,000 students
Ian Alexander has a MA Masters Degree in Music Production and BA(Hons) Degree in Music Production. He is a professional Audio and Mastering Engineer.
Our Promise to You
If you have any questions about the content, we will always be responsive to questions and direct messages.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and we'll see you in lesson 1!
Phil, Tomas, and Ian.