YouTube Ads Mastery ft. The Triple Threat Strategy
What you'll learn
- How to properly configure your Google Ads Tracking Pixel so you're accurately tracking conversions and making use of Google's powerful auto-optimization features.
- How to create Remarketing Audiences by tracking video viewers, website visitors, and uploading email lists, turning those audiences into ultra powerful Similar Audiences, and how to properly configure Custom Audiences that are “Intent” or “Affinity” driven.
- How to launch killer campaigns, ad groups, and ads following the proven Triple Threat Strategy that'll have you converting more people into leads, more leads into customers, and more customers into repeat buyers in no time!
- And … a lot more, like video content, remarketing, optimization, scaling, and beyond!
- A marketing/advertising budget. It doesn't need to be big … $10-$15/day is enough to start and get the data you need … but, you need to be prepared to spend some money on advertising. After all, it is a course on YouTube ads 😉
- A computer, the Internet, and accounts on YouTube, Google Ads, and Google Analytics.
Facebook and Instagram's news feed ads capacity is MAXED OUT!
That's right, there are more businesses trying to place ads in the news feed than placements available!
This means, to get premium ad real estate, you're going to need to pay premium prices… and, who wants to do that?!
YouTube, on the other hand, still has a TON of space available!
I recently launched a YouTube ad campaign that was getting 30+ second long views for only $0.01 each!
While that same ad, targeting the same audience (it was a retargeting ad), cost $0.10 per each 3 second view on Facebook!
10 cents on Facebook for a 3 second view vs. 1 cent on YouTube for a 30 second view!
Hopefully this simple comparison shows you why you NEED to be advertising on YouTube too!
Now, of course, you can't just slap a video ad on YouTube and expect it to work miracles for you…
You still need a strategy and a game plan.
You'll still need to bring people through the customer journey…
Step #1, make people aware.
Aware of the problem. Aware of the solution. Aware of you and your business.
Step #2, help people evaluate the best option.
Give people the info they need in order to make an informed decision.
Step #3, see if those people are ready to buy.
This should be easy if you've correctly performed the first two steps…
Simply make them a great offer.
This natural progression WILL increase conversions…
And, it's EXACTLY what you'll learn in this course!
Who this course is for:
- Small business owners and entrepreneurs who want to harness the power of YouTube Ads without breaking the bank or wasting time.
- Businesses that offer digital products, physical products, coaching, consulting, services, memberships … basically, if your ideal customer is on YouTube, this course will teach you how to reach & sell to them.
It all started when I tried to drive leads to my personal training business...
Next thing I knew, I was knee deep into SEO, niche sites, and affiliate marketing...
THEN, Google threw a Penguin at me and my entire "business" vanished overnight...
I couldn't bring it back...
This turned out to be a blessing because it made me focus on list building, product development, paid traffic, and actually running a real business...
Now, I am partners with a couple ecommerce stores and run Crazy Eye Marketing where I help small business owners and entrepreneurs plan, build, and optimize sales funnels.