YouTube 101: Keys to a Successful Channel
- You need a computer (Mac or Windows), an internet connection, and a free YouTube account
*Updated November 2015*
Do you want to take advantage of the #1 video platform in the world? How about utilizing the 2nd largest search engine to build an audience and boost your income?
This intro-level course "YouTube 101: Keys to a Successful Channel" will teach you basic foundations for creating professional videos and building your own successful YouTube channel.
In this course you'll learn about:
- My YouTube strategies that earned me 1,000,000+ views in 2014
- The best video equipment (for any budget)
- The best software for creating videos (from beginner to pro)
- Tools I use for my video creation process
- YouTube optimization tips and tricks
- How to get more views on YouTube
- Awesome resources for creating high quality videos
Are you passionate about a particular topic? Maybe you love cooking and want to earn money on the side by doing recipe videos. Maybe you want to build a lifestyle business online so you can earn passive income. Maybe you're an entrepreneur looking to create engaging content to gain fans and customers. Knowing how to utilize YouTube is a MUST.
How do I know? I've done it myself, and I want to teach you how you can do the same. This course is full of quick yet very helpful videos and is ready for anyone who wants to become more familiar with YouTube as a platform and learn how to take advantage of it.
This course is constantly updated as I release more free videos so don't miss out.
Sign up now and make YouTube videos a priority in your journey to success online!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for you if you have a passion and want to share it with the world through online videos
- This course is for current or aspiring YouTubers who want to build a successful channel, increase views, and/or increase subscribers
- This course is for entrepreneurs and small business owners who want to get more customers or build a brand through video content marketing
Hey, I'm Andy - a geeky YouTuber and part-time videographer. I aim to create educational and entertaining videos that will help you get the most out of technology, whether it's the latest gadget review or a simple how-to tutorial. Video creation has quickly become a passion for me, and since 2013 my YouTube videos have totaled over 70 million views. Not only do I create videos, but I love to teach people how to take advantage of their own online video creation so they can make a living from what they love.