Success: How To Set HIGH Goals & Actually Achieve Them!
- You should come open-minded and be ready to change how you do things radically
Do you struggle to stick to the success plan for your business or career? Could you do better with staying focused and motivated? Look no further. This course is all about helping you to create effective goals; improving your self-control and will-power; creating good habits; improving productivity; as well as staying consistent and motivated. By the end of this course you will gain better insight into what can make you much more successful than you already are. Specifically, you will be able to:
- Create SMART goals that you can realistically achieve without giving up
- Improve your self-control and will power
- Avoid temptations that side track your success
- Avoid distractions more effectively
- Procrastinate a lot less
- Stay motivated even when you are tired
- Form habits that keep on the path to your goals
- Stay more focused on the goals that you have set
- Increase your productivity
- Understand why multi-tasking is actually a very bad thing (!)
- Remain consistent in your efforts to achieve a goal
- Avoid failing because you're too much of a perfectionist
- Understand how your social circle is influencing your success or lack of it
- Understand how your partner can hinder your success without you even knowing it
- Find buddies that will help stay on track
ULTIMATELY, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO WRITE GOALS DOWN AND ACTUALLY MAKE THEM HAPPEN!
- This course is for ambitious people who would like to improve their ability to reach their goals faster
- Introduction & Background
- Goal Setting - How To Set More Effective Goals
- How To Improve Your Self-control and Will Power
- How To Form Good Success Habits Without Tons Of Discipline
- How To Increase Productivity and Avoid The Scourge of Multi-Tasking
- How To Remain Consistent and Motivated
- Why Done is Better Than Perfect
- Why You Should Never Chase Money...Get It To Chase You
- Why Surrounding Yourself With Ambitious Friends Is Critical For Success
- How To Identify A Partner/Husband/Wife That Kill Your Chances of Succeeding
- What Are Accountability Buddies & How Can You Find One
- The Success Quiz
Heather is a massive personal finance hobbyist.
She graduated with First Class Honours in Economics from the University of Cambridge and has the CFA Charter and ACCA accounting qualification.
She has 7 years of investment banking experience from Goldman Sachs and HSBC. In the past she has written columns for both Malawi News (on Personal Finance) eFinancialCareers (on investment banking) and the Daily Graphic in Ghana (on Hair).
She is the author of several books on banking, personal finance, business and hair. She lives in Birmingham with her Husband and two children.