Your North Star - Rethink Your Impact
This mini course is an excerpt from our Spaceship Masterclass.
It was designed to walk budding entrepreneurs through guided reflections and explorations to help them seek alignment in life and in work. However, you don’t need to be an entrepreneur to be asking these big questions.
We've opened this segment of the course up to anyone who is taking time at the end of this year or the start of the next to reflect on their purpose and their impact in the world.
The course will take you through
1. Guided exercises to do on your own, and some with others to help you identify your North Star.
2. We’ll be introducing you to the Sustainable Development Goals, our global blueprint for a sustainable future.
3. We'll be exploring Systems Thinking, a holistic way of thinking about these global challenges.
By the end, you’ll have a better idea about what direction you might want to take next as you align your narrative with our global one.
You’ll gain some perspective on a new year ahead, and potential learn something completely new about yourself!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone rethinking what kind of impact they want to have on people and the planet.
- Anyone looking to make a difference on the planet, but don't know how.
- Anyone seeking direction in life, and uncertain where to start.
- Anyone wanting to reflect on 2020 and uncover a new, purposeful direction for 2021
With a focus on creative design for sustainable development, Laura Francois has been working globally empowering startups, non-profits and governments to maximize sustainability and use creativity in business as a force for good in Canada and Southeast Asia. Laura is a trained social impact strategist and the co-founder of impact enterprise program, The Spaceship.
Laura’s work has been featured on BBC World News, Forbes, Netflix, TedX, The Disruptive Design Festival (DIF) and Singapore Design Week