Hired! The Internal Guide to Recruiting and Interviews
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the Interview Process
- Build a more compelling resume
- Understand types of interviews
- Understand how behavior tests are used in interviews
- Secrets and Tricks to use during interviews to stand out
- Conducting salary negotiations
- Common advice you can ignore
- A lot of the content is general, but is tailored towards employment in the US. For specific legal requirements of interviewing and hiring, check with local legislature
How amazing does it feel? When you have completed your last interview and the recruiter sends a note saying everyone was very impressed and they will be in touch?
And then it happens. You get the call, they are offering you that job. Can you feel that excitement?
If you are here, you are either looking for work or potentially looking to make a switch into a better job.
You are in luck! Most interview/recruiting classes cover the perspective from someone who thinks they have mastered interviews. This course actually explains how everything works from behind the scenes so you know how to increase your chances.
This course is a comprehensive tutorial on job hunting. I start with some explanations and then dive right into the course material:
Explaining the Different Cycles and Phases of the Interview Process
How to build a resume that optimizes for ATS
Using Social Media and Search
Different Styles of Interviews
My two secret interview "hacks" that will make sure you stand out
Final Tips, Recommendations and Advice
With my course, I make a guarantee. You will absolutely learn something new that you didn't learn before. So hop on, start this class and land your next big career move!
- Anyone who wants to understand how to effectively manage a job search
- Those that want to build a stronger resume
- People who want to switch jobs
- People who want to earn more income
The first half of constructing a good resume that optimizes for ATS