Your Natural Menopause at Work
What you'll learn
- The different stages of menopause, what it is and how it works
- How to balance your hormones
- Manage menopause symptoms at work naturally without HRT
- How to speak to your manager and colleagues about menopause and negotiate for changes at work
- Manage work life balance
- There are no prerequisites for this course
Going through the menopause makes life difficult at work for many women. For some, things get so bad that they consider leaving work altogether. However. menopause is a perfectly natural stage of life that every woman goes through.
One of the problems women encounter is that the people around them do not understand what they are going through and the symptoms that go along with it, which may require some adjustments to be made
In this course you will learn how to manage your menopause naturally in the work place without needing to resort to HRT and antidepressants.
Topics covered include
· How to balance your hormones
· How to manage individual symptoms which affect your work
· How to communicate with your colleagues
· How to talk to your manager and negotiate any changes you need to make
· How to improve your work life balance
Who this course is for:
- Women aged 35 -60
- Women going through menopause
- Women interested in an alternative approach to menopause
Helen and Caroline formed Menopause Matters Guru to help women navigate the menopause naturally without resorting to medication.
Helen has many years of experience of using natural methods of staying well, she has extensively researched and lived all the natural methods mentioned in these programs. Additionally, she has access to a wide range of nutritional and holistic experts to ensure that her knowledge is always current and relevant.
Caroline has many years experience coaching and mentoring people to have a better life. She has a particular interest in making life less stressful at work with a focus on work life balance.
Both Helen and Caroline are certified personal performance coaches.