Your Money, Your Expenses, Your Budget (Personal Budgeting)
- 37 mins on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn why having a personal budget is essential
- Learn the different components of a budget
- Learn why getting the best rate of return on your investments is crucial
- Download a personal budget template complete with a sample budget
- Test your knowledge of budgeting
- A willingness to learn
- Ability to work with an excel spreadsheet
- Basic math skills
This course is designed for people with little to no knowledge of budgeting. We will cover basic information such as; what a budget is, the different componets of a budget, why it is important to have a budget.
You will learn what three of the basic investments available are and why starting an investment early in life and getting the best rate of return will build you a sizable nest egg.
You will also have the opportunity to test your financial knowledge right at the beginning of the course.
Last but not least, a downloadable personal budget worksheet complete with instructions and a sample budget is included with this course.
- This course is designed for people who have limited or no knowledge regarding budgeting.
- This course is designed for people who want to learn how to break the cycle of having more month at the end of their paycheck.
- This course is designed for people who want to learn how to create a budget.
Introducing the course and why budgeting is not what most people think it is.
Students will have an understanding as to what a budget is and why it is essential to have one.
Students will have a better understanding of what makes up a good budget.