Mental Math : Vedic addition&subtraction techniques for kids
What you'll learn
- Students will find basic mathematical operation very simpler and less time consuming.
- Clearly understand Vedic techniques to perform very big addition and subtraction in shortest time possible.
- Learners will love to play cool math games related to addition and subtraction
- The math phobia will go out of the learner’s mind.
- Absolutely no expertise required to get started with this course.
Why should YOU take this course?
- You will learn the brain friendly mental math techniques about basic mathematical operation like addition and subtraction.
- The mental math techniques discussed are very useful for kids to help them engage in the math-learning process.
- The Vedic Mathematics techniques discussed in this course will make the process of addition and subtraction engaging, time effective and 100% accurate. You will surely love mathematics and can prepare cool math games for kids or math riddles for kids.
- You will have lifetime access to 17+ video lectures and all your queries/doubts will get a detail answer, if required with an additional video tutorial also!!
- Application developers can use this mental math tricks for kids and develop a math apps for kids.
What is covered in this course?
In this course we will take a close and detail look at mental math techniques behind Addition, Subtraction and "answer cross-checking" techniques offered by Vedic Mathematics and various math brain teasers with answers. Each lecture clearly describes the mental math technique and its application as well as coupled with Quiz/Practice exercise. It's a complete workshop having learn-practice-revise model and you can consider these math videos as cool math games online.
If you are looking for cool math games a-z or cool math games run or even math games for kids then this course will provide a lot of ideas and procedures. Considering math in everyday life, this course will reveal math facts in a flash and math on the spot techniques. If your kid/student has just started with mathematics or he/she have math phobia then this is the perfect course for you to mental math.
The duration of the complete course is around 1 hour. Along with Quiz and Practice exercise it may take around 1 hours and 30 minutes.
Take this interesting Vedic Math's Tricks course now and master how to subtract big numbers within seconds and with high accuracy. At the end of this course, you will love mathematics, love to experiment with numbers.
You can get a full refund within 30 days and no question asked, if you didn't like the course.
So, what are you waiting for? Enrol now and discover the brain friendly mental math methods of Vedic Math!!!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who want to understand the simple yet effective techniques of mental mathematics for the most fundamental mathematical process i.e. Addition and Subtraction.
- Must for the parents who are introducing mathematics to their kids.
- Essential for kids who hate mathematics
- Teachers who want to give a unique math learning experience to their students.
Hello there, my name is Malay Biswal.
I focus on explaining difficult concepts in the simplest form possible.
I don’t like jargon and superficial concepts rather I prefer layman terminology and fundamental clarity.
By profession I am a Wireless Telecom Engineer, Project Manager, Product Owner and by passion an instructor.
I started helping out my friends with the concepts they are not familiar about and within very less time, I need to maintain a schedule to attend all requests.
I realized that I am getting more interest, knowledge and more over I feel contented after each session. That’s the moment, I got my passion!
I have been teaching and coaching for last 20 years (face-to-face and online tutoring mode).
My students include 5 year old kids, school going children, engineers and IT/Telecom professionals.
I love Mathematics, wireless telecom technologies, project management, on-line tutoring and all related things.
In my opinion as long as you do not enjoy learning a subject/topic you can’t master the related skills.
Hence my approach is to learn new things, experiment with it, get to fundamentals and then explain it in layman’s terminology.
So join me on Udemy to learn diverse skills in a unique and simplified way!