Your Guide to Start Freelancing Career (in Arabic)
- There's no pre-requisites for this course
Have you ever wanted to learn how to work as a freelancer, get work done and get paid for what you did ?
Then, this course is for you. You'll learn
- What is freelancing and other work models
- Advantages , challenges of freelancing and how to overcome these challenges
- What are the most in demand skills in freelancing
- What are the skills needed to be a successful freelancer
- What customers really need from you
- How to market for yourself
- How to win a job
- What are the materials needed to apply for a job
- How to define your hour rate
- How and when to get paid
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wants to build a career in freelancing
Tester by nature, detailed oriented, organized, business analysis advocate, documentation expert, and trainer.
Senior Quality Specialist, ISTQB Certified (Foundation Level, Agile Tester, and Advanced Test Analyst).Besides having a BSc in Computer Science.
Working in the software field since 2013 and since that, I managed to work with remote teams and clients from the USA, Norway, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and Lebanon in large scale successful projects in different business domains such as ERP solutions (HR, Inventory, Accounting), Retail Systems, E-Learning portals, Manifesto systems for maritime shipping cooperation, nursery management, governmental services apps,eCommerce apps, and others. Moreover, in most of the projects, my role wasn't only to test the solutions but also to get their requirements from clients and communicate them with the different parties of the team to get the work done.
I do believe that the best output can be obtained by good input and good process. so, I love following plans and industry-standard processes to achieve goals.