Your Guide to Start Freelancing Career (in Arabic)
- There's no pre-requisites for this course
Have you ever wanted to learn how to work as a freelancer, get work done and get paid for what you did ?
Then, this course is for you. You'll learn
- What is freelancing and other work models
- Advantages , challenges of freelancing and how to overcome these challenges
- What are the most in demand skills in freelancing
- What are the skills needed to be a successful freelancer
- What customers really need from you
- How to market for yourself
- How to win a job
- What are the materials needed to apply for a job
- How to define your hour rate
- How and when to get paid
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wants to build a career in freelancing
- 03:09Why this course
- 04:21What's in this Course?
- 04:53Freelancing and Other Work Models
- 04:24Freelancing Advantages
- 03:17Freelancing Challenges
- 06:20How to overcome Freelancing Challenges
- 06:52Most In Demand Skills
Tester by nature, detailed oriented, organized, committed, responsible and believer that best output can be obtained by good input and good process. so, I love following plans and industry standard processes to achieve goals.
Senior Quality Specialist, ISTQB Certified (Foundation Level, Agile Tester, and Advanced Test Analyst).Besides having a B.Sc in Computer Science.
Have 5+ years of experience in web, mobile apps testing both functional (Manual and automated ( using Selenium and Appium )) and non-functional (Performance -Jmeter & Security (NetSparker, OWASP ZAP and IBM Security)
Worked in many business aspects such as ERP solutions (HR, Inventory, Accounting), Retail Systems, E-Learning portals, Manifesto systems for maritime shipping cooperation, nursery management, governmental services apps,eCommerce apps, and others.