Your guide to self-directed Learning
What you'll learn
- Upon completion of the course, you will be able to :
- 1- Know the importance of self-learning in the 21st century.
- 2- Identify the process of self-directed Learning and its benefits.
- 3- Recognize the most important Self-learning skills.
- 4- Use creative methods to improve your skills in self-learning.
- 5- Recognize the roles parents play in self- Learning.
- 6- Discover the new roles tutors play in self-Learning.
- 7- Use distance Learning solutions effectively.
- 8- Overcome the different challenges facing self-learners.
- 9- Characteristics of a successful self-directed Learner.
- 10- Create your own self-learning plan.
- The course assumes a basic knowledge of computers and the Internet.
As a result of COVID 19 Crisis, Our life has changed severely, everything around us has changes and most of us have started to social distance themselves.You have seen the rapid growth in online learning, with more and more e-learning courses and webinars available but learning independently can be challenging, even for the brightest and most motivated students.
This guide will help students, parents, teachers, schools and school administrators facilitate student learning and provide social care and interaction.
Who this course is for:
- All levels
I am an experienced teacher with over 20 years' experience teaching English, Maths and Science that has given me a well rounded and awesome approach that will help you learn English effectively.
I have been teaching for more than 20 years and have been really lucky to have covered a whole variety of teaching within that time: children's levels, Esl to adult learners, private classes for primary, intermediate and secondary school students and one to one adult lessons for Exam preparation such as IELTS and TOEFL.
I am the owner of a personal website which is full of different learning resources for teachers and students. I am an expert in making learning fun, exciting, and as easy as possible. I've got a passion for helping people achieve their dreams through learning English. Learning should be FUN and INTERESTING.
I'm seeking highly motivated students that want to improve their English. I like to teach, using different resources, ensuring the sessions are varied and interesting. Having been a language student myself, I know the different challenges that learning a second language can bring and I truly understand that everyone has their own learning style and each individual learns at their own pace.
Finally, one thing I love about language is that there is always something new to learn, even for fluent speakers.