The complete guide to foot & ankle pain - The Everyday Doc
What you'll learn
- Get familiar with basic anatomy structures of the foot and ankle related to the clinical diagnoses covered ,and acquire practical wisdom about discomfort and pain from each different structure.
- By completing the course including the components of every lecture: (introduction, causes and risk factors, the clinical complaint, making the diagnosis and the treatment option) the participant will
- Gain Medical knowledge on the most common clinical diagnoses of pain at the fore-foot as: Hallux valgus , Hallux rigidus, Sesamoiditis, Metatarsalgia, Morton neuroma, Metatarsal stress fracture
- Gain medical knowledge on the most common clinical diagnoses of pain at the mid-foot as: Navicular stress fracture ,Lisfranc injuries , Fifth metatarsal Fractures , cuboid syndrome.
- Gain medical knowledge on the most common clinical diagnoses of pain at the rear-foot as: Plantar fasciitis , Achilles tendonitis, Retro-calcaneal bursitis ,Tarsal tunnel syndrome
- Gain medical knowledge on the most common clinical diagnoses of pain at the ankle as: Ankle fractures, Ankle sprains, Osteochondritis dissecans of the Talus.
- There is no need for previous knowledge.
- The course is intended for everyone, regardless of age or level of education.
MEDICAL EXPERTISE MADE SIMPLE! This is what it's all about!
Did you ever found yourself lost in the endless sea of medical information?
All the blogs, posts, articles, sites, medical terms, etc. covering tons of information but in most cases failing to tie it all together ?
Well, this is why THE EVERYDAY DOC came into being, a personal, friendly guide for common daily clinical complaints, presented in an easy to follow format to help you figure out what could be the reason for your complaint and what you should do and expect.
In this first course in a series of upcoming courses which will cover a broad spectrum of everyday complaints, Foot and Ankle pain is the first subject.
Foot and ankle pain is quite common in the primary care clinic and can be caused by various clinical reasons; here we will discuss the most likely causes.
We will cover ankle, fore-foot, mid-foot and rear-foot pain. Each clinical entity is discussed independently, in the format of 'Introduction', 'Causes and Risk Factors', 'The Clinical Complaint', 'Diagnosis' and 'Treatment Options'.
A companion PDF file is enclosed with the course. In the PDF file you will find a detailed anatomical map showing the different locations of pain and the corresponding possible diagnoses (causes).
Once the specific location of the pain is identified ,along with the possible diagnosis, the next thing is to just view the corresponding video - it is as simple as that!
Alternatively , view the all videos in order to enrich your knowledge about common clinical reasons for foot and ankle pain.
keep in mind that for some pain locations there could be more than one reason, due to overlapping of the clinical diagnoses.
The course is intended for educational purposes to simplify and explain the topics covered. It is not intended as a substitute for actual visit to a qualified physician who will get a detailed history , examine you, diagnose, advise and suggest treatment options.
With all that said I hope you'll enjoy this course and gain greatly from it.
Tzion Schlossberg MD,MHA
THE EVERYDAY DOC
Who this course is for:
- Anyone suffering from some kind of foot and ankle pain.
- Anyone who wants to enrich his or her knowledge about the most common clinical reasons for foot and ankle pain.
Tzion Schlossberg MD, MHA , holds a Degree in Medicine and a Master's Degree in Health Administration from the University of Tel-Aviv, He is a board certified practicing family physician, who professes to the importance of a healthy nation.
With an extensive background of filling high responsibility managerial roles, both at ministerial level in the Ministry of Health and at the community level, his vision is to heighten awareness of important health issues.
As an award winning educator and an avid researcher in the medical field. Dr. Schlossberg dedicates time to educate both the professionals and the general public on health matters.
Dr. Schlossberg is carefully keeping up with the many and fast paced developments in the medical field, as new developments as well as challenges surface every day. Seeing people lost in a confusing sea of information he realized that the time was right to come up with a novel idea- THE EVERDAY DOC came into being.
Aa a medical entrepreneur, what started as local small scale platform to provide his patients with basic accessible information on everyday common clinical complaints ,rapidly caught on and the positive feedback was tremendous . The time was right to avail himself to bigger crowds.
THE EVERYDAY DOC is made to deliver medical expertise in a simple, personal, friendly way always abiding to Dr. Schlossberg top notch standards of professionalism, integrity and the pursuit for excellence.
THE EVERYDAY DOC is here for you, to help you to keep abreast in the fast-changing world and gain knowledge in order to enjoy a healthier and happier life.