Your Guide To Creating Money-Savvy Kids
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 15 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students will learn how to teach money skills to their kids in a meaningful and practical way.
- No, there are no requirements or prerequisites.
This is a balanced introduction to kids finance. There is an introduction, 9 main units and a bonus unit at the end. The themes covered are : Why and when to talk to kids about money, How to manage money, whole family involvement, chores and allowances, how and why to save money, clever budgeting, jobs plus online and offline business opportunities, how to invest, and future plans. There is a short quiz at the end of each unit, checkpoint quizzes at the end of every 3 units, and also helpful downloadable worksheets.
- All Parents of children aged 3 to 19 and upwards.