Your Guide in Modern Control Engineering with MATLab
What you'll learn
- Understand the main concepts of Control Theory
- Design The Lead-Lag compensation by different methods
- Test the Stability of systems by different methods
- Use MATLab in Control Theory
- Understand the Modeling of Dynamic Systems
- Tune The PID Controller
- Some Principles of Mathematics
- Some information about differential equations
Starting From its main Goals at upgrading the academic and Practical Level of the Modern Control Systems to develop your skills to Design your Controllers for different Systems and the studies of Modern Control Theory.
The Course has included a varied contents where scientific method ranked equally with Practical technique throw the exercises that had been intended to rain fours the Academic subject matters.
Finally it my Great Pleasure to express my thanks to all students to study this more valuable and most useful work.
Who this course is for:
- Peoples who work at control system
- Students who Study Control Theory
- Students who work in different projects for PHD certificate
- Peoples who want to Learn Control Theory
- Peoples who want to Learn MATLab
· Power Electric System Course, from 8/2/2015 to 23/4/2015, National Electric Power Company, Jordan.
This Course includes (Underground Power Cable Design, Specification of Transmission and Distribution Networks, MV Switchgear Testing and Operation, AC Motor Control, Programmable Logic Control (PLC), Transformer Operation, Testing and Maintenance, House Wiring Fundamentals, Transmission Lines Simulator and High Voltage Laboratory).
· Solar Panel and Battery Reuse, 50 credit Hours, from 21/09/2013 to 30/11/2013, Niccod Center, Zarqa-Jordan.
This course gives complete information about generate electricity from the sunlight and design grid-connected and off-grid systems.
· Introduction to public safety course, 12 credit Hours, from 03/10/2013 to 12/10/2013, Jordan Engineers Association.
This course gives the main Principles of safety in the work.
· Certificate of attendance Advanced Excel Workshop, 2 credit Hours, in 21/09/2013, Jordan Engineers Association.
This Workshop gives some main advance skills in Microsoft office Excel.
· AUTOCAD (2D-3D) Course, 45 credit Hours, from 5/12/2012 to 27/12/2012, AL-Balqa’ Applied University, Jordan
This Course gives the main skills of (2D-3D) design in AUTOCAD.
· Electricity and Mechanics Of Automobiles, 45 credit Hours, from 22/01/2012 to 02/02/2012,
AL-Balqa’ Applied University, Jordan
This Course gives information about Automobiles and its work and maintenance.