Your Financial Planning Essentials
What you'll learn
- Everything one needs to know about managing their personal finance
- Topics covered include real estate, college, personal and business taxes, portfolios, investments, estate and retirement
- McKinsey-grade presentation material, available for download
- Mortgage loan qualification calculator, available for download
- Fact-based learning and insights derived from quantitative approaches
All you need to know about personal finance: the basics, the essentials, the practical. We have distilled the complexities of various personal finance topics into an easy-to-understand format and presentation. We offer you insights gathered from our research, as well as financial modeling and other content we have developed ourselves. Many of the topics have a quantitative emphasis. Join us to enrich your knowledge with this intensive course packed with information and insights!
Who this course is for:
- Working professionals in their 30s, 40s and 50s
FinCrafters was founded on the dual mission to educate our community of clients about topics pertaining to personal finance and to help them strategize and implement a tax-free retirement plan.
FinCrafters began as a personal passion that turned into a professional pursuit. I relish deriving insights using quantitative approaches. I enjoy pairing down complex abstract ideas to simple practical insights and communicating them. For example, how do you holistically think about savings, taxes, investments, retirement needs, etc. with personal situations such as college or estate planning factored in? I agonize over strategizing such scenarios.
I am an engineer by training and through business education from Cornell and management consulting experience learned how to think holistically, work analytically, while also being practical and able to communicate well.