Your Craft Business: A Step by Step Guide
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will be able to start your own craft business selling handmade products
- You will know how to make a plan to launch and run their own business
- You'll be able to price their products effectively and for maximum profit
- You will have chosen the right craft for you
- You will have decided which form your company should take
- You'll know how to register with the tax authorities and regulators
- You'll be able to market your business on platforms such as Amazon, Etsy, eBay and Folksy
- You'll know which technology to buy to support your business
- A desire to build a profitable business selling hand made products
- Very basic computing skills required and access to the internet
Your Craft Business: Step by Step is a unique online training course that will take you by the hand and show you how to plan, create and run a successful craft business selling products you love to make. And to do it quickly.
In the course, I will show you how to design and develop products that customers will want to buy, how to do it so each sale is profitable and how to find and sell to customers. I will also show you how to deal with the government and regulators, how to market yourself and lots more.
The course is structured as a step by step guide to the complete process of setting up a home based craft business. Go through the course once to familiarise yourself and then go back and complete the practical milestones in each step. Once completed, you'll have a working business!
- This course is suitable for anyone interested in starting their own craft business. No previous knowledge of business is needed nor is the course aimed at any particular craft. The course is best suited to people willing to invest the time to implement the strategies outlined in it and get on and start their new business.