Reaching Your Full Potential In Business School
- Prospective Business Student or First Year Business Student
- A computer that can run Microsoft word for various activities
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn new skills
Are you a new business student? Do you have ambitious goals for your business program? Do you want to reach your full potential in business school? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then “Reaching Your Full Potential in Business School” is a great course for you.
This course features nearly 2 hours of content designed to prepare you for your business school journey. This course will expedite you a year ahead of most business students, and here’s why:
- You will be prepared for the common challenges faced by students in business school
- You will start developing career skills that are not taught until later in your degree, if at all
- You will have a plan to study effectively and overcome the learning curve between high school and post-secondary
- You will have a clear vision for what you want to accomplish in business school
- You will begin networking with industry professionals in a meaningful way
- You will learn the most important lessons of a 4-year business degree in 2 hours
We will build your professional and academic toolkit with skills such as:
- Overcoming Procrastination
- Coffee Chatting
- Goal Setting
- And More!
Your instructor, Kristian, is an alumnus of the UBC Sauder School of Business (BCom 2022) and a passionate facilitator/mentor. During his time in business school he worked as a Career Advisor for Business Students, mentored first year students in business fundamentals, served as Student Body President, and was declared the top overall graduating male student. Kristian believes that a business degree can be very meaningful and set people up for a successful future if they truly take advantage of their program. His goal is to support and inspire new business students to reach their full potential in post-secondary business education.
So what are you waiting for? This course is free! Click the buy now button and take the first step towards reaching your business school goals!
Who this course is for:
- If you are a new business student wanting to succeed in your program
- If you want to develop your professional toolkit
- If you want to improve your interviewing skills for business positions
- If you want to build your confidence going into business school
- If you want to take ONE COURSE and learn the most important lessons, I gathered from 50+ business school courses
I’m Kristian, I’m an accountant with a passion for supporting business students with their life goals. In 2022, I graduated from the UBC Sauder School of Business (ranked #1 business school in Canada in 2022) as the Top Overall Graduating Male Student. During my time in business school, I served as the Student Body President, mentored first year students in business fundamentals, started several entrepreneurial ventures, and led a team of career advisors determined to help business students succeed in their career goals. I have supported over 500 business students directly with their life goals through workshops, lectures, seminars, conferences and now Udemy courses.
I want to do everything that I can to help you meet your definition of success in business school.