Your A-Z Guide to Etsy Dropshipping
What you'll learn
- Introduction to Dropshipping and Etsy Marketplace Overview
- New Shop Setup, Design Pro Tips, and UI Overview
- Finding & Listing Winning Products That Will Sell
- Processing & Fulfilling Orders
- Handling Customer Service, Returns, and Issues
- Becoming a Star Seller
- Maximizing Profits with Rewards
- Scaling and Automating Your Business Efforts
- A Willingness to Learn and a Desire to Build a Financially Secure Future with eCommerce
- Phone and Laptop / Desktop (Preferred)
- Ability to Allocate Time to Practice What You Learn After a Day Job on a Consistent, Daily Basis (Preferred)
Start and build a scalable automated income with Etsy's Marketplace lucrative dropshipping model that is available worldwide. Unique Etsy item policies present a very lucrative and non-competitive market with over 96.3 million active buyers who purchased goods through the Etsy ecosystem (2021 data). No ad spend is needed as Etsy promotes your items organically eliminating a lot of upfront risks, while the majority of dropshippers stay away from the platform due to the nature of unique items that can be sold on the Marketplace. This in itself presents an essential opportunity for both expert & beginner dropshipper looking to expand their eCommerce portfolio, achieve greater profit margins, and do it the right way without getting suspended.
And a little bit about myself - my name is Andrey. I quit my full-time job at an advertising agency in October 2020 as a Paid Search Lead, as I was able to finally crack the dropshipping code as a result of dropshipping on Facebook Marketplace and Etsy, and now I want you to do the very same with me in this course. With this said, not only will you learn about Etsy dropshipping from A-Z in the right compliant way (I was suspended 2 times on Etsy and learned from my mistakes), but I will also show you how to scale this business model to a passive-income level using a VA team. Here are just a few topics that you can expect to find in this course:
· Live Examples of Product Research, Listing, Pricing, and More From the Instructor
· Finding Winning Products and Handmade Item Suppliers Using Several Methods
· Creating Quality Listings from Top-to-Bottom to Maximize Conversion Rates
· Automating Efforts Using a VA Team and Advanced Software
· Handling Customer Service and Resolving Returns
· Full Etsy UI Overview and New Shop Setup
· Fulfilling and Processing Orders
· And More!
Moreover, you can carry over your winning products from Etsy using my methods and test them on any other platforms such as Facebook Marketplace, eBay, Shopify, Etsy, Mercari, Amazon, and more.
So with all of this said, if you are looking to build a scalable automated income with Etsy dropshipping and eCommerce - you came to the right place! I included a preview video if you are interested in learning more, and I will always be available within 24 hours to answer your questions on Udemy, Instagram, and/or LinkedIn.
Ready to make this happen? Enroll now and let's get this Wi-Fi bread together!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Dropshippers Who are Curious About Etsy
- People Looking to Quit Their Full-Time Day Job and Make a Full-Time Passive Income with eCommerce
- People Looking to Add an Additional Source of Income
- People Looking to Start a Profitable eCommerce Business
- Expert Dropshippers Who are Looking to Expand Their Sales Channels
- People Looking to Become Financially Independent and Build a Steady Source of Income
My name is Andrey and I am very excited that you are reading this!
From a professional perspective, I come from the Digital Marketing consulting space with experience in Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Pinterest Ads, Reddit Ads, and more. I was coached by the brightest Digital Marketing individuals at iProspect while working with prominent eCommerce clients such as Timberland, Hollister, A&F, and more. I graduated from Suffolk University in 2016, in Boston, MA, with a bachelor's degree in Global Business & Marketing.
I have then quit my full-time position at iProspect in October 2020, as I was able to scale my eCommerce income and experience to a level that allowed me to finally do so. Ever since then, I have been traveling the world with my loved ones, while mastering eCommerce Dropshipping full-time. And now I want to teach you to do the very same with me here on Udemy.
While watching my content, you will notice that I combine my real life experience in Digital Marketing and deliver an easy to understand A- Z type of coaching in the space of eCommerce, Digital Marketing, and Dropshipping to ensure your success.
I am utterly passionate about eCommerce and Dropshipping, and I am looking forward to sharing my passion and knowledge with you, as well as to see you grow!