You Can Fix Your Relationship
What you'll learn
- Build strong relationships with intimacy, commitment and passion.
- Be Courageous-Speak Your Mind!
- Be Calm- Learn how to manage your anger!
- Be Assertive-Learn how to win/win your arguments!
- Be Respected-Learn how to uphold respect!
- Be Loved-Learn how to make your partner feel loved!
- Be Heard-Learn how to listen to each other!
- Be Fun-Learn how to have fun again!
- Be Intimate-Learn how to physically connect!
- Be Trusted-Learn how to rebuild trust!
- Be Faithful-Learn how to forgive your partner!
- Be forgiven- Learn how to honor your partner!
- Be Goal Driven-Learn how to work towards to your relationship goals!
- You must be ready to improve or fix relationship challenges associated with lost trust, intimacy, and communication.
This program will give you actionable steps and activities to mend your relationship challenges. You will gain unequivocal insight and self-awareness that will take your understanding of life and love to the next level. You will gain insight from both a spiritual and psychological perspective that is backed by over 14 years of education and life. This content is taken from the specialized schools of thought in anger management, couples coaching and clinical mental health counseling. I saw a unique opportunity to combine these backgrounds to meet couples and individuals on their level. Furthermore, this content is geared towards achieving results. I have seen marriages come back from the brink of divorce. I have seen individuals manage their anger in provocative situations. I have seen people achieve change! The course is outlined in the following ways…
1. Be Courage’s-Speak Your Mind!
2. Be Calm- Learn how to manage your anger!
3. Be Assertive-Learn how to win/win your arguments!
4. Be Respected-Learn how to uphold respect!
5. Be Loved-Learn how to make your partner feel loved!
6. Be Heard-Learn how to listen to each other!
7. Be Fun-Learn how to have fun again!
8. Be Intimate-Learn how to physically connect!
9. Be Trusted-Learn how to rebuild trust!
10. Be Faithful-Learn how to forgive your partner!
11. Be forgiven- Learn how to honor your partner!
12. Be Goal Driven-Learn how to work towards to your relationship goals!
Who this course is for:
- Indivudals trying to achieve long-term love.
As the founder of Myers Life Coaching, Jasmine empowers her clients to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life. Jasmine received a degree in Psychology from Rutgers University and completed her Masters in Industrial Organizational and Doctorate degree in Business Psychology from The Chicago School of Professional Psychology. These degrees allowed her to pursue her biggest passions: the observation of life through another person’s perspective, and the practice of questioning life’s boundaries and assumptions.
Durron is a Chaplain and has over 15 years of sales experience functioning as a top level competitor in retail, insurance, real estate, and both rental property and vehicle sales. Durron also is a songwriter, entertainer, and care-giver to cancer patients. With that being said, he has spent his life communicating with and helping others. He acquired his Life Coaching Certification from New Life Coaching Inc. and now works closely with clients to enhance their awareness and identify their dreams and the path to achieve them.