Yogapalooza! Music & Activities for Kids Yoga w/ Bari Koral
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 19 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students will be able to incorporate many new beloved activities and songs that teach children to love yoga, breathing & relaxation. Students will also know how yoga supports children's growth and development in many ways.
- No prerequisites! All levels are welcome and there are no materials you need to get started.
Yoga with a dancing bear! Popping like popcorn! Balancing poses with a gingerbread man! Discover a whole new world of proven and beloved songs, activities and tools that teach children the love of yoga and movement and relaxation.
Whether you are already teaching kids yoga, or just need a place to start, you will walk away with many great activities, songs, tips and lots of proven ideas that you can immediately incorporate into the classroom.
This workshop includes background, philosophy and many ways to incorporate yoga throughout the school day and is ideal for preschool teachers, kids yoga teachers, elementary school teachers and anyone who wants to begin or continue incorporating yoga and mindfulness in the classroom or at home.
Certificate: Upon completing workshop, Bari will personally verify course has been completed and email you a certificate. Please email: email@example.com upon completion to obtain certificate.
A Sample of What You Will Learn: • A whole new range of proven, beloved and highly requested activities and songs to immediately bring into kids' classes. Learn to “sleep" like a pony in the barn, “hang" upside down like a bat in a bat cave and much more. * Effective and fun breathing activities that help children wind down, focus and self regulate. * How to incorporate relaxation time in the classroom in ways that will be successful and that children will love, request and look forward to.
"Bari Koral is the preeminent authority for Kids music for Yoga for young children. Kids love to dance, move and sing to Bari's well-crafted, wonderfully produced recordings. Her yoga/music and movement curriculum is widely used by educational programs worldwide. But most importantly... kids and teachers just plain love it." -Greg Scelsa: Greg & Steve
- Existing kids yoga teachers, new kids yoga teachers, educators, childcare providers and parents who want to continue or begin incorporating yoga and mindfulness.