A Yoga Asana Practice for Bhakti Yoga Practitioners
This is a short course meant to help you begin to incorporate a physical yoga practice into your current meditation or spiritual practice. Taking time to focus on the physical will set the strong foundation for a healthy and happy spiritual life. You can use these videos to begin to create your own at home yoga practice in the cracks of your day. You don't have to spend an hour or two on your mat to receive benefits from you physical yoga posture practice, it's just one or two postures a day, done consistently that will make the difference for your life in the long run.
- Bhakti Yoga Practitioners that sit for long periods of time while chanting
- Meditation practitioners that sit for long periods of time
- Getting Started with Anil Sharma05:51
- How does a yoga posture practice help you be a better spiritual devotee?02:55
- How to sit with support for chanting03:10
- Meet Anil Sharma, Yoga Instructor02:01
- Let's Get Started02:51
- Tight Shoulders? Try this!00:37
- Yoga Postures for Tight Hips07:28
- What do you think?00:28
- Open Hips Continued01:17
- Asana for Sciatica Pain01:16
- Back Body03:15
- An alternative to Shavasana03:06
- Keep Practicing With Us!00:53
I lived in Spain for the first time when I was 15 years old. I went there without speaking or understanding the language. It was the most difficult as well as the most rewarding experience of my life. It took six months for me to somewhat understand and speak the language and another six months to feel confident in it. That year I realized that learning and teaching language was what I wanted to do the rest of my life. Through that experience, I also know how it feels, and how difficult it is, to learn a new language and become a part of the culture.
I believe the best way to learn anything new is to immerse yourself in it. The internet allows us to do that even without traveling or taking time away from family and business commitments, we can still learn and connect in an organic way. A language wasn't meant to be learned through books, it was intended to be learned and taught through experience, through culture, and through mistakes. I'm here to hold your hand and walk with you on this journey of language learning. I will help you focus your attention on the important things and answer your questions along the way.