YOGA FOR INSOMNIA: 7 DAYS TO SLEEP LIKE A DREAM!
What you'll learn
- Sleep is the only time your brain and body completely heals. Without it, you're at risk for disease, fatigue, and even weight gain.
- Learn why your bedroom can be blocking you from getting to sleep and how to fix it
- Discover how your diet can keep you wide awake at night and what to do about it!
- Find out why the way you think can be your biggest sleep enemy--and make it your best friend!
- Get 7 days of fresh, effective sleeping tools to get you back in control of your sleep schedule, heal your body and mind, wake up refreshed!
- Sadie leads you through a Bedtime Yoga Practice you can do every night IN bed, to ensure you get to sleep more fully.
- Gain breathing techniques that instantly calm and soothe the body and brain
- Get Sadie's Signature Sleep Meditations that she personally uses to sleep deeply
- You'll learn a Daytime Yoga Sequence with Sadie, a renowned worldwide yoga instructor, to get you toned and fit, and also helps you to sleep faster at night!
- See why your relationships keep you from sleeping, and how you can remedy this without losing those you love!
- Sadie reveals many more tips and tools for you to keep forever to finally master your ability to get to sleep, deeply, quickly, every time, without drugs, without other unhealthy crutches, and in a way you can direct--anywhere, any time.
Do you know that your bedroom could be blocking you from sleeping well?
Or that what you eat and drink can jolt you awake at 4 am, or ruin your deep sleep?
Are you over wondering if you'll sleep, when, how well every night? Wouldn't you like to know for SURE that you'll sleep like a dream tonight--and every night?
And, finally--are you sick and tired of feeling, well, tired all the time? I sure was.
Do you know that sleep is the ONLY time your brain and body can fully repair? And are you sleeping enough to prevent disease, make your fitness efforts count, and wake up feeling bright and alive and ready to handle all your decisions and responsibilities?
If not, then this course can totally turn all of this around--in just ONE WEEK! Plus, did I mention? You're going to have so much fun doing it with me?
I used to sleep terribly, and I got all the crushing tiredness, lack of focus, irritability and physical decline that goes along with it. I looked old, I felt old.
Then I took my years of yoga, meditation and feng shui expertise, and created a simple, uber-effective, 7 Day Process to get anyone to sleep fast, deeply and easily.
Thousands of my clients have done the same, and I'm about to save you, like them, so much time and money and potential illness by giving you what should be priceless --but what I'm going to give you is only $59. That's less than the cost of one good meal, to sleep great for a lifetime.
Grab it, and learn how to have excellent sleep, whenever you choose--without drugs, tons of time or energy.
Let's do this! It doesn't get any easier or work any better than this.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who has trouble sleeping or who has chronic insomnia
- Those who want to know how to manage their sleeping so it's the best possible quality, leading to healing, more energy, less weight gain and greater focus all day long!
Sadie Nardini is a Yoga E-RYT 500, and is Harvard and Stanford Certified in musculoskeletal anatomy and exercise physiology.
She is the founder of Core Strength Vinyasa Yoga®, an anatomy-enhanced yoga style, and The Yoga Shred®, a joint-safe HIIT + Yoga fitness style. These two styles are designed to give you more whole body fitness results in half the time of most regular classes.
Her signature Somatic Stretch Sequence style uses neuromuscular science to re-train the brain and release muscles more gently and quickly than common static stretches can!
Sadie is also the author of "The 21-Day Yoga Body" (Random House, 2014) and “The Road Trip Guide to the Soul” (Wiley, 2008).
Due to a severe spinal injury in her teens, Sadie now uses her expertise to create fresh and engaging online yoga / fitness programs with a focus on joint safety so we can move strongly, but with fierce compassion.
Sadie translates her years of technical body knowledge into efficient, effective, and empowering yoga, fitness, and lifestyle transformations that are easy to understand and implement.
She is also the lead singer of Sadie & The Tribe, and she currently lives, rocks out, and creates in Santa Barbara, California.
Get ready to learn and grow with her skill-boosting trainings, great for empowering and strengthening yoga and fitness teachers and students of any style or level!