The Revolution Yoga Anatomy Teacher Training Course
What you'll learn
- Stop teaching and doing yoga in a way that reverses physics, causes tons of strain and heaviness on the body, and slows your progress on the mat and toward health. Learn to become more light, free, toned and cleansed, all in just one course!
- Discover what the top yoga anatomists know: how your body is really built (hint: it's likely not what they taught you in yoga teacher training!), and learn to cue the body as a holistic, non-linear system for far more results!
- Dive into the wild and amazing world of myofascial meridians, your whole Core Body, and 7 Core Cues to help move your body and your students' in the right order, every time.
- Yoga Teachers will learn the next-level of how any style can be improved and revolutionized for the better by adding in the material in this course to their classes, whether gentle, chair yoga, basic, flowing, Yin, or more static. It works for everyone!
- Help students get twice the results from every yoga class--twice the calorie burn, strength, flexibility, energy, detox and mastery of the poses, all with far less strain on the body. They love this, and will flock back to your classes for more!
- Gain a clear comprehension of anatomy, biomechanics and physics to turboboost every yoga pose's effectiveness and safety.
- Increase knowledge that helps attract more students to class!
- Become proficient in leading a class or student through the steps of building a yoga posture in the correct order to get more benefits and more strength, safety and ease.
- Gather more expertise to be able to offer in big picture items like workshops, trainings, weekend immersions and retreats--how the top yoga teachers make a living!
- Spot misalignments in the yoga poses, and know how to correct them in the moment in the best possible way for students of all levels.
- Deeply understand how to move themselves and/or students into the most anatomically optimized yoga poses--even in a Vinyasa Flow class.
- This course also gives yoga students an awesome roadmap to make sure they are working with their bodies, and not against them, in class!
- Have a journal handy
- Yoga Teachers: It's optimal to do this course with a friend or fellow yoga teacher, so you can practice on them during the suggested practicum moments. This is not mandatory--but it helps.
- Get a yoga mat, a block and any other blankets or props you usually use.
Get ready for hours of mind-blowing instruction from one of the world's top yoga teachers! Sadie Nardini, founder of Core Strength Vinyasa Yoga and lead trainer of the 200 and 300 Hour CSV Yoga Teacher Training Schools, travels around the globe showing yoga teachers and students of ALL styles how to turboboost the power, healing, strength, and effectiveness in any and every yoga pose, every time.
If you teach or do yoga, this course will rock your world too.
Hundreds of yoga teachers who have taken my courses tell me they immediately doubled, or even tripled their class sizes. They go on to lead workshops and retreats and train people at a higher level, increasing their standing professionally and their demand within the yoga community.
After this one course, including hours of fascinating in-class instruction, next-level physics, biomechanics, anatomy training, yoga classes, cueing clarity and feedback, yoga teachers will stop making common mistakes and reversing physics, as nearly all teachers do who are leading classes without the knowledge of our myofascial meridians, what the Core Body actually is (hint: it's NOT the abs!) and how to instruct through the body in the proper order.
Not understanding that yoga shapes sometimes do not align with how the body is actually built to move can cause your students to drain energy, lose strength, compress the joints, feel heavier in the postures, cause injury and strain, and slow their progress on the mat.
They don't know it yet, and they may not even notice you've shifted some things, but you are about to become a much more incredible and inspiring--and dynamic teacher for them. They will come back for more!
This one course will quickly show you how to simply and easily recognize how to re-align students from the ground up and the inside out in every moment and asana, even if you teach a more flowing style.
Whether you teach chair yoga to the elderly, a power vinyasa style, a more static and specific class, or even restorative and Yin yoga, you will find this revolutionary course directly applies to you.
Prepare to skyrocket your knowledge, ability to attract and retain students, and the power to lead big-picture workshops, retreats, immersions and trainings, to reach more people more deeply--and set yourself free financially and professionally.
Let's evolve for the better...together!
Who this course is for:
- Many yoga teachers say this one course taught them more than their entire 200 hour teacher training did. It's a super-booster of incredible new information for any yoga style.
- This course is fabulous for yoga teachers and yoga students of all styles and levels.
- If you want to understand more fully how your body works (and doesn't) in ways that will surprise you, and be able to gain more mastery in your yoga practice, this course is for you!
Sadie Nardini is a Yoga E-RYT 500, and is Harvard and Stanford Certified in musculoskeletal anatomy and exercise physiology.
She is the founder of Core Strength Vinyasa Yoga®, an anatomy-enhanced yoga style, and The Yoga Shred®, a joint-safe HIIT + Yoga fitness style. These two styles are designed to give you more whole body fitness results in half the time of most regular classes.
Her signature Somatic Stretch Sequence style uses neuromuscular science to re-train the brain and release muscles more gently and quickly than common static stretches can!
Sadie is also the author of "The 21-Day Yoga Body" (Random House, 2014) and “The Road Trip Guide to the Soul” (Wiley, 2008).
Due to a severe spinal injury in her teens, Sadie now uses her expertise to create fresh and engaging online yoga / fitness programs with a focus on joint safety so we can move strongly, but with fierce compassion.
Sadie translates her years of technical body knowledge into efficient, effective, and empowering yoga, fitness, and lifestyle transformations that are easy to understand and implement.
She is also the lead singer of Sadie & The Tribe, and she currently lives, rocks out, and creates in Santa Barbara, California.
Get ready to learn and grow with her skill-boosting trainings, great for empowering and strengthening yoga and fitness teachers and students of any style or level!