Authentic Yoga Experience Series 2
- 6.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 18 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 3,500+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- 5 hours of yoga video routines and sequences realized in 3 camera angle for truly easy to follow video lessons
- 231 pages of supportive text to the yoga video routines and sequences
- Learn to settle into the practice and let go of the outside world. Open the breath and unite breath and movement through 4 different Sun Salutations while aligning the skeletal system, relieving constipation, improving digestion and detoxifying the body. Protect your joints through the practice of preparation sets that move synovial fluid, “PROPERLY” warm-up the tendons and ligaments enabling better mobility. Create core strength, synergistically increase blood flow to the muscles preparing muscle fibers for deep stretching in order to release muscle and spinal tension enabling a more oxygenated body. Build up concentration, calm and restore your body and mind, balance your hormonal levels leading to deeper meditation/relaxation at the end of the practice. Eventually begin to feel energised, yet calm and clear. Return to your true self.
- Yoga mat, rug or warm non-slip clean surface
- Clothing that is stretchable and comfortable
- A litte discipline, enthusiasm and open-mindedness
Practicing and studying Yoga with Perumal is for personal growth, health, energy optimization and stress reduction.
This Course 2 Series is the second part of a 3 Part Series. If you are interested in registering for all 3 Courses, please click here. We recommend that you start with Course 1 and proceed to this intermediate course, of Course 2.
In this Course 2 Series, you will be taken through a step-by-step, progressive approach to allow you to achieve the right state of flow in order to improve mobility, breathing and circulation while strengthening muscles, tendons and ligaments leading to genuine mental and physical well-being. If you practise these videos, you should feel results of calm and clarity along with highly increased energy while experiencing stress reduction.
Yoga with Perumal is made up of 6 parts that act as an underlying fixed foundation. The 6 parts of Yoga with Perumal are pranayama, preparatory, salutation, strength, stretching and meditation. Each part follows a particular order to act as synergistic to the other. Whether you are taking Course 1, 2, or 3 of the series, each course includes a combinaton of these six parts for your total training. The most important aspect of Yoga with Perumal is the ability to grow progressively from yoga forms and a sequence that may be followed at one’s own pace from beginner through advanced. Again, please go at your own pace!
Each video lecture is designed to give you the most comprehensive view of each pose since I provide 3 different camera angles for all asana (postures) to show you a lateral, frontal, and overhead perspective. Each video also has supportive text to reveal any hidden aspects of yoga and is accompanied by a supportive manual for total understanding of each pose.
In this course, you will find:
- the complete Course Series 2, which includes 4 long progressive lessons named 2A - 2D.
- the complete Short Series on Pranayama, Preparatory, Saluation and Stretching.
- amazingly detailed manuals for both Course 2A - 2D and of the Short series to provide additional information on the video lessons.
The Course Series 2 is a step-by-step development form that progresses from least challenging to most dynamic postures. Course 2A - 2D videos areapproximately 45 - 60 minutes in length so if you only have 5-25 minutes of practise time, work with the Short Series. It is always best to start at the beginning of each Short Series before going to the higher levels.
Once you have mastered Course 1 & 2, I hope you will continue your practice with the final course series on Course 3, and continue mastering the Short Series that is found in each of the different courses.
Thank you for your interest in Yoga with Perumal and I hope you enjoy the series!
- Anyone feeling low energy that needs a boost
- Stressed overworked people needing calm and clarity
- Those wishing to learn or improve their yoga knowledge
- People with dynamic schedules that are without any time
- Whoever needs easy to access yoga videos while travelling
- Anyone that can appreciate serious high quality yoga videos without the frills
- Beginner to experienced practitioners
- Students who would like to connect with Perumal between real-time workshops and retreats
Dynamic implies an active changing style that is vigorous and purposeful. It means to be full of energy and enthusiasm while undergoing change / development.
Progressive implies an informal, unrigged method of development that is gradual. There is an underlying foundation of Pranayama, Preparation, Sun Salutation, Strengthening, Stretching and Meditation or Relaxation. Using this foundation the practice experiences gradual change throughout the Course Series 1A - 1D, 2A - 2D and 3A - 3D. Progressive also implies a gradual increase in intensity. Yoga with Perumal starts off light and increases gradually in intensity until an intensity threshold is achieved prior to any stretching.
Fusion is the merging or blending of two or more things in the physical and non-physical realms. Yoga with Perumal is the blend of various yoga styles, systems and ideas. It is the conjunction point of these that are searched out, noted and expressed in a synergistic way.
Here is a sample video used for course instruction. As you can see, we provide a multi-view perspective to make it easier for you to learn each pose.
Our video lessons are realized in a three camera angle perspective; frontal, lateral and overhead. These perspectives allow the student to easily follow Perumal's precise movements, positions and postures. In addition, all online lessons are provided with manuals for enhanced learning capabilities.
In addition to the postures practiced at 1A -1D you will be introduced to new postures in 2A.
Ujjayi Pranayama (Opening the Breath)
Surya Namaskara (Salutation 1)
Pranamasana (Prayer Position)
Hasta Uttanasana (Reaching Up)
Uttanasana (Standing Forward Bend)
Neck Stretch (Ear to Knee)
Neck Stretch (Forehead to Knee)
Upavistha Konasana (Open Legs to Side / Relax Forward)
Upavistha Konasana (Open Legs to Side / Relax to 1 leg)
Paschimottanasana (Seated Forward Bend)
In addition to the postures practiced at 1A -2A you will be introduced to new postures in 2B.
Surya Namaskara 2 (Salutation 2)
• Practicing Salutation 1 for 4 rounds.
• During Salutation 2 we repeat Dandasana (Pushup Position) to Bhujangasana (Cobra) and Bhudarasana (Downward Dog) for 3 rounds.
Raising Hand Neck Stretch
Binding Hands between Scapula
In addition to the postures practiced at 1A -2B you will be introduced to new postures in 2C.
Surya Namaskara 3 (Salutation 3)
• Practicing Salutation 1 for 3 rounds.
• Practicing Salutation 2 for 1 round.
• During Salutation 3 we repeat Dandasana (Pushup Position) to Bhujangasana (Cobra) and Bhudarasana (Downward Dog), Virabhadrasana 1 (Warrior 1) for 2 times.
Virabhadrasana 1 (Warrior 1)
In addition to the postures practiced at 1A -2C you will be introduced to new postures in 2D.
- Practicing Salutation 1 for 1 round.
- Practicing Salutation 2 for 1 round.
- Practicing Salutation 3 for 1 round.
Surya Namaskara 4 (Salutation 4) - We repeat Dandasana (Pushup Position) to Bhujangasana (Cobra) and Bhudarasana (Downward Dog), Virabhadrasana 1 (Warrior 1) for 4 rounds.
Holding the Plank
Ardha Salabasana (Half Locust)
Holding the Downward dog
Foundation to Head Standing
- Head Stand Start A
- Head Stand Start B
Salamba Sarvangasana (Supported Shoulder stand)
Eka Pada Sarvangasana (1 Leg Down Shoulderstand)
Halasana (Plow Position)